Windows 10: Auto update

Discus and support Auto update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was chilling and listen to music and then my windows 11 : Reeeeei was so confusing then it show "update are underway"What the... I wasn't press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nin Tendo, May 26, 2024.

1. Nin Tendo Win User

Auto update

I was chilling and listen to music and then my windows 11 : Reeeeei was so confusing then it show "update are underway"What the... I wasn't press anything... it just like someone do it!!!so anyone got the answer, let me know!

:)

Nin Tendo, May 26, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 26, 2024
  3. Kreij Win User
    Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, May 26, 2024
  4. tfwul Win User

Auto update

tfwul, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Auto update

1. Auto update - Similar Threads - Auto update

2. "No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations"...: I've done the:- Navigate to: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Update.- Right-click on "No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations", select Edit, and then Enable.But Windows happily keeps...
  3. "No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations"...: I've done the:- Navigate to: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Update.- Right-click on "No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations", select Edit, and then Enable.But Windows happily keeps...
  4. "No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Who made auto updates? I hate that person.

Who made auto updates? I hate that person.: I spent 2 weeks of my life on a joke about being "indecisive" and editing my discord profile for over a thousand minutes, but auto updates turned off my PC and it ruined everything. Whoever made auto updates, please go jump off a microwave...
  6. Who made auto updates? I hate that person.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who made auto updates? I hate that person.: I spent 2 weeks of my life on a joke about being "indecisive" and editing my discord profile for over a thousand minutes, but auto updates turned off my PC and it ruined everything. Whoever made auto updates, please go jump off a microwave...
  7. Who made auto updates? I hate that person.

8. PERMANENTLY disable AUTO Windows Updates - Windows 10???? PLEASE HELP

PERMANENTLY disable AUTO Windows Updates - Windows 10???? PLEASE HELP: Hi All,So, I have tried all the services.msc changes to disable Windows AUTO update and none of it works. I have lost so much time because I leave my computer running and it resets overnight and I lose anything I hadn't saved. I get it, I could save and shut down every night,...
  9. PERMANENTLY disable AUTO Windows Updates - Windows 10???? PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PERMANENTLY disable AUTO Windows Updates - Windows 10???? PLEASE HELP: Hi All,So, I have tried all the services.msc changes to disable Windows AUTO update and none of it works. I have lost so much time because I leave my computer running and it resets overnight and I lose anything I hadn't saved. I get it, I could save and shut down every night,...
  10. PERMANENTLY disable AUTO Windows Updates - Windows 10???? PLEASE HELP