Windows 10: Auto updates and third party

Discus and support Auto updates and third party in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it true that if you have Third Party Anti Virus/Malware installed ie. Kaspersky Free Bitdefender Free. Windows 10 will not update and the OS after... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Feb 26, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Auto updates and third party

Is it true that if you have Third Party Anti Virus/Malware installed ie. Kaspersky Free Bitdefender Free. Windows 10 will not update and the OS after a short while would break.

:)

fedbil100, Feb 26, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Auto updates and third party - Similar Threads - Auto updates third

2. Is free third party driver updater safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is free third party driver updater safe?: Is free third party driver updater safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-free-third-party-driver-updater-safe/ddc53eef-3a6f-44cf-8193-a2c396c72203
  3. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  4. third party software update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party software update: I have a windows server 2012 standalone server and two user. one is normal user and another one is administrator user. Normal user have internet connection but administrator user have no internet access. In this situation how can I update third party software like "adobe "....
  5. Recommendations for third party software to stop updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recommendations for third party software to stop updates: Hi everyone, i know this gets posted alot but ive had it with the constant updates. I recently started a business and missed a deadline yesterday because i took a 20 minute break before reviewing a report and came back to a 40 minute update. I use about 5 programs and visit...
  6. Window auto restart during installing new third party software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window auto restart during installing new third party software: Hi, so my laptop keeps restarting when I try to install any of my vst software. I try to install adobe before and it works. I also try to reset my window (both options) but it said there is a problem. I hope you guys can help me :(( can't install anything during quarantine is...
  7. Third Party Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Third Party Free: If the likes of Kaspersky Free or Bitdefender Free are downloaded does Windows 10 stop updating completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/third-party-free/2137ca8d-a7d6-4bd1-8b93-714c0f810ec0
  8. third party reseller

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party reseller: Is purchasing Microsoft products from Brytesoft.com legal? Their website says “When big businesses buy in bulk, sometimes they end up with more licenses than they need. We buy them cheap and pass the savings on to you. It’s the same software at a much lower price.” Does...
  9. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  10. Third-party driver updater.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third-party driver updater.: Is there a reasonably safe third party program for mass checking and then updating drivers? Or would it be better for me not to open up that can of worms. And if so is there a way to do the same thing in windows Device Manager? 34032