Windows 10: Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll

Discus and support Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I take photos with my Samsung android phone and my iPad they used to upload automatically to Camera Roll on my laptop.Now they do not.How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wrkeen, Jul 25, 2021.

1. wrkeen Win User

Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll

When I take photos with my Samsung android phone and my iPad they used to upload automatically to Camera Roll on my laptop.Now they do not.How do I restore this auto upload feature?

:)

wrkeen, Jul 25, 2021

2. Camera Roll not auto-uploading on Lumia 950 W10M despite enabling auto-uploading

I apologize if this sounds condescending, but the first sentence in my question states that I have already done this procedure: "I've followed the steps to set up auto-uploading of my camera roll." I'm sorry if this was not clear enough, but the auto-upload
    option for the camera roll is already enabled. I waited a few days to see if the photos would upload, but they did not. I took a photo today to test and see if it was just not retroactive, but it did not upload the photo automatically.

Its ya boy Drew, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Camera Roll not auto-uploading on Lumia 950 W10M despite enabling auto-uploading

I've followed the steps to set up auto-uploading of my camera roll, and yet photos I take are still not automatically uploading to my Camera Roll folder in my OneDrive account. I've verified the account being uploaded to is my OneDrive account, and I'm forced
    to manually upload the photos from my phone I want to access from my W10 PC. I'm connected to WiFi and manual upload to OneDrive works, so data restriction is not a possibility.

I heard something about the Camera Roll feature being disabled on W10, but finding the option for auto-upload seems to have disproved this.

Phone: Lumia 950 on AT&T

Its ya boy Drew, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

upload pictures and saving from camera

Hi,

How are you trying to upload the Photos? Are you using any application software for uploading the photos?

What exactly happens when you try to upload the Photos? Do you receive any error message?

Do you have webcam on your computer? If so, are you using Camera app to click Photos?

All pictures, videos, and panoramas you take with the Camera app are saved to your camera roll. There are different ways you can look at your camera roll.

• Camera app: Will be saved i Camera roll folder.

• Photos app: Go to the Pictures library, and then to the
      Camera roll folder.

• File Explorer: Go to the Pictures folder, and then to the
      Camera roll folder.
    Please reply us with the required information to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll - Similar Threads - Auto upload pictures

2. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  3. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  4. Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem: When I take photos on my Samsung S8+, the photos are not stored in the OneDrive Camera Roll folder. I use Camera MX app to take pictures. I did not have this problem, only recently....
  5. Problem uploading pictures from my Pentax camera

Problem uploading pictures from my Pentax camera: Early last year I "turned off" OneDrive. I don't recall exactly what I did to turn it off but it appeared to work. OneDrive files appear on file manager but they are empty. All my pictures are in a folder on my hard disk, which is where I wanted them. Whenever I've...
  6. Pictures from camera won't upload.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pictures from camera won't upload.: All of a sudden, my Nikon Coolpix L340 camera does not show up when I connect it to the PC. I recently got a new computer, my IT guy transferred everything over from the old hard drive, I went from Windows 7 to 10, but I am almost positive I have uploaded photos since then....
  7. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  8. uploading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading pictures from camera: can not figure out how to upload pictures from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures-from-camera/2e112f78-1c75-475d-82ad-7c14c389a41a"
  9. cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card: wondering why I get the file system error (-2147219196) when I insert my sd card from my camera and cannot see the pictures has always worked before...
  10. A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures'

A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures': I found it annoying when I found a library that I don't need. It looks un-aesthetically pleasing and ruin my library. I visit my library often so it's quite disturbing to find an unwanted useless library. If I delete it, it will probably come back on the next restart. I know...