Windows 10: Autobahn ar.exe

Discus and support Autobahn ar.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good day everyone! I was browsing my programs via NVidia Control Panel to change some settings of a particular one. I have found this and, to be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheSpecter95, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Autobahn ar.exe

Good day everyone!

I was browsing my programs via NVidia Control Panel to change some settings of a particular one.

I have found this and, to be honest, it's the first time i see it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!Autobahn ar.exe [​IMG]

:)

TheSpecter95, Apr 29, 2020

2. AR-SA Language added automatically every restart

Thanks for the update. I've tried to replicate the issue but the AR-SR keyboard doesn't retain after a restart. Being said, it's possible that a software/program may cause the keyboard to re-enable. To
    rule this out, try the method below:

• First, remove the keyboard by re-adding the AR-SR language, and then select
      Remove to remove the keyboard from the selection.
    • Once the AR-SR keyboard is removed, perform a clean boot by following the steps on the article provided in the previous post.
    • In clean boot environment, disable all startup programs by following the steps on the same article under the
      How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot section. Click the drop-down arrow to view the steps.
    • Once you're done, check if the AR-SR keyboard will still appear after a restart.

Looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Apr 29, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Patriot Memory Rolls Out Autobahn Ultra-Portable Flash Drive

Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash storage and enthusiast computer products today announces the availability of the new ultraportable Autobahn USB 2.0 drive. Designed for those looking for excellent USB 2.0 performance and high capacity in a micro sized form factor, the Patriot Autobahn is less than 18mm in length and becomes barely noticeable when plugged in.

Car audio enthusiasts can now rock their tunes with ease. The Autobahn is plug-and-play compatible with stereos that support USB connections for hours of music playback, without the hassle of plugging in an external player. The Patriot Autobahn is available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities to take all your data with you in and ever increasing mobile world.

Autobahn ar.exe [​IMG]

The Patriot Memory Autobahn is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux 2.4, Mac OS9, OS X and is backed by Patriot Memory's 2-year warranty.

"With a capacity up to 32GBs, the Autobahn is the perfect USB storage extension to any laptop or compatible car stereo", said Meng Jay Choo, Patriot Memory's Product Manager. "The Patriot Autobahn is one of the smallest USB 2.0 form factors to date; you can literally plug it in and forget about it."

The Autobahn is available now in major worldwide channels with an MSRP of $11.99 (USD), $16.99 (USD), and $24.99 (USD) for the 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities.

Key Features
    • Hi Speed USB 2.0 Compatible (backwards compatible to USB 1.1)
    • Easy plug-and-play functionality
    • Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS9, OS X and later
    • Portable and light weight (4 grams)

btarunr, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Autobahn ar.exe

Driver for Sharp AR M 205 mFP

No matter what I did. I cannot get my Sharp AR-M205 works on Window 10.

Any suggestions? For new driver

PeterYeung1040, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Autobahn ar.exe

1. Autobahn ar.exe - Similar Threads - Autobahn exe

2. I cant open .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open .exe files: hello, My issue i am having is that no matter what i cannot open .exe files. or more lie files specifically from github or so i know of. I have tried a number of "solutions".1. Check for MalwareMalware or viruses can sometimes cause .exe files not to run. Running a full...
  3. I cant open .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open .exe files: hello, My issue i am having is that no matter what i cannot open .exe files. or more lie files specifically from github or so i know of. I have tried a number of "solutions".1. Check for MalwareMalware or viruses can sometimes cause .exe files not to run. Running a full...
  4. Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error: Hello technical team,I have encountered an issue as follows: The exe application I developed, when used with Windows 10 for a while, cannot be opened anymore. When I checked the Event Viewer, I saw an Application Error with KERNELBASE.dll. The detailed error is as follows:...
  5. .exe applications are displaying the same icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe applications are displaying the same icon: Once in a while, I meet this bug. Some icons, and the .exe files are displaying one icon of another app. In my current case is the icon of VLC player. After uninstall VLC player, rebuild icon cache, run sfc scan, nothing seemed to work. The only method that worked once was...
  6. .exe applications are displaying the same icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe applications are displaying the same icon: Once in a while, I meet this bug. Some icons, and the .exe files are displaying one icon of another app. In my current case is the icon of VLC player. After uninstall VLC player, rebuild icon cache, run sfc scan, nothing seemed to work. The only method that worked once was...
  7. .exe applications are displaying the same icon

8. How Remove Startup Notice of Missing .exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Remove Startup Notice of Missing .exe?: At each startup, I get this message that Windows11 cannot find SpeedTestLoggger.exe. This is a program I uninstalled. How do I eliminate the remnants of this program or stop Windows from reporting it? Thank you...
  9. How Remove Startup Notice of Missing .exe?

How Remove Startup Notice of Missing .exe?: At each startup, I get this message that Windows11 cannot find SpeedTestLoggger.exe. This is a program I uninstalled. How do I eliminate the remnants of this program or stop Windows from reporting it? Thank you...
  10. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...