Windows 10: AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update

Discus and support AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good Day!, Im new here and I need help. My AutoCAD 2021 have been crashing and freezing my whole system. I have observed that it all started after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Humperdoo, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Humperdoo Win User

AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update

Good Day!, Im new here and I need help. My AutoCAD 2021 have been crashing and freezing my whole system. I have observed that it all started after the latest windows update and i have to resort to force shut down my laptop. I have tried reverting to the 2017 version but its still freezes my whole system. Can anyone help me?

:)

Humperdoo, Jul 9, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 9, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 9, 2020
  4. AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update

autocad 2014 lt on windows 10 pro

Hi,

There are several reasons why a certain program will crash after updating your device. One of the possible reasons is a system conflict or incompatibility. To help you out in resolving this issue, we suggest that you repair the program and check if it helps.
    Follow the steps listed below:

• Type Programs and Features in the Search bar.
    • Select the AutoCAD program then click Repair.

AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update f7f98bbe-8605-4d5c-b426-ff93ce9dff17.png
    Let us know if you have other queries that we can assist you with.

Eileen Gal, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update

1. AutoCad Crashes and freezes whole system after windows update - Similar Threads - AutoCad Crashes freezes

2. System freezes then crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System freezes then crash: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  3. System freezes then crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System freezes then crash: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  4. System freezes then crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Whole System Is Freezing With No Errors

Whole System Is Freezing With No Errors: For the past 2 weeks now my system locks up and freezes after a random amount of time, usually while performing a demanding task like playing a game or running a virus scan. I don't get a BSoD or any error in the EventViewer and my displays just show whatever I was last...
  6. Lost whole system after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost whole system after windows 10 update: Hello, I uses hp 2000 laptop .recently i have updated my pc to lattest version of windows 10 but it showed that it failed to update to windows feature update 1903.so i leaved my laptop as it is for half an hour.when i return to my laptop it was in sleep so i tried to start it...
  7. A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns...

A program crashes AutoCAD then computer starts to slow and freeze then it eventually turns...: When I use AutoCAD, I get this error message: fatal error unhandled access violation reading 0x0010 exception at 83925C6Eh. Then my computer starts to slow. I check the task manager and all the services show suspended, the CPU percentage is stuck, and then the task manager...
  8. Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System

Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System: Hi, I use Mozilla Firefox as my default browser years of bookmarks stored on it Lately and for no reason and randomly when I launch it it doesn't start and freezes the whole system. The HDD led on my PC stays solid lit, the only thing responsive is my mouse. I have to hard...
  9. Whole system freezes, nothing helps.

Whole system freezes, nothing helps.: So about a week ago I bought a new computer with windows 10 and it crashed today, when i turned it on and moved my mouse (even on login screen) the sytem completely freezed (same happens in safe mode). And I received a bsod saying that a critical process died. It doesn't let...
  10. Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze.

Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze.: Hello. This isn't a BSOD crash. But my whole computer freeze and I am not really sure where else to post. This happens whenever I try and enter a match in CSGO or I start up the game War Thunder. This also happens with all my other games. I'll try and give as much...