Windows 10: AutoCAD LT

Discus and support AutoCAD LT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use AutoCAD LT 2014. Will switching to Windows 10 affect this program at all?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomMueller53, Oct 19, 2019.

1. AutoCAD LT

I use AutoCAD LT 2014. Will switching to Windows 10 affect this program at all?

:)

TomMueller53, Oct 19, 2019

2. Failing to Install AutoCAD 2010

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status and providing detailed information regarding the issue. Apologize for the delay in response.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

1. Are you logged in as an administrator?

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

1. Click on Start, type Control Panel and press Enter.

2. Under Programs, click on Uninstall A Program.

3. Check if AutoCAD is Listed in the list. If listed, then select the application and click on Uninstall.

4. After the application is uninstalled, try to install it again and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert with necessary information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 19, 2019
  3. amit_mc Win User
    AutoCAD

AutoCAD is the essential software for the business users. Basically civil construction field. If anybody have the idea of Autocad software either reader or editor, availability prise please leave your important suggestions here and/or discussion here.
    Any kind of views are also welcome.

amit_mc, Oct 19, 2019
  4. AutoCAD LT

Windows 10 and AutoCAD products

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Yes, AutoCAD is working fine in Windows 10 so far.

If you face any issue while installing, I suggest you to install the setup in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Make sure that you run the setup files as an administrator. Right click Setup and click Run as administrator.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the set up file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous Operating System, then tap or click OK.
    Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

AutoCAD LT

1. AutoCAD LT - Similar Threads - AutoCAD

2. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  3. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  4. help for downloading autocad. "The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help for downloading autocad. "The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app": I'm an architecture student. I have to use auto cad for my class, but when I'm trying to download it says. "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app". I already tried whatever says in the picture, but i do not have the " choose where to get the app." I...
  5. help for downloading autocad. "The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app"

help for downloading autocad. "The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app": I'm an architecture student. I have to use auto cad for my class, but when I'm trying to download it says. "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app". I already tried whatever says in the picture, but i do not have the " choose where to get the app." I...
  6. I am trying to open autocad 2008 on my windows 7 and it says "internal error #2 - please be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to open autocad 2008 on my windows 7 and it says "internal error #2 - please be...: Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-open-autocad-2008-on-my-windows-7/430765f9-92f0-4eb7-904d-65c83dfe6a05
  7. I am trying to open autocad 2008 on my windows 7 and it says "internal error #2 - please be...

I am trying to open autocad 2008 on my windows 7 and it says "internal error #2 - please be...: Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-open-autocad-2008-on-my-windows-7/430765f9-92f0-4eb7-904d-65c83dfe6a05
  8. Windows 10 - all folders are marked "read-only" causing Autocad routine errors. How to correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - all folders are marked "read-only" causing Autocad routine errors. How to correct?: All of my folders are marked "Read-only Only applies to files in folders" in folder properties. However, the files are not locked and I can open and save without getting a "open as read-only" or "Save-as" pop-up. This causes problems for Autocad routines. How can this be...
  9. Windows 10 - all folders are marked "read-only" causing Autocad routine errors. How to correct?

Windows 10 - all folders are marked "read-only" causing Autocad routine errors. How to correct?: All of my folders are marked "Read-only Only applies to files in folders" in folder properties. However, the files are not locked and I can open and save without getting a "open as read-only" or "Save-as" pop-up. This causes problems for Autocad routines. How can this be...
  10. Windows 10 - all folders are marked "read-only" causing Autocad routine errors. How to correct?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activation context generation failed for c:\program files\autodesk\autocad 2020\acad.exe.error in manifest or policy file c:\program files\autodesk\autocad 2020\acad.exe.config on line 0. invalid xml syntax.

2. nls file required acad lt