Windows 10: Autocad running very slow almost hung on windows 10

Discus and support Autocad running very slow almost hung on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with win 10, last month I installed Win 10 on my laptop, and after that, I install Autocad, when I run Autocad, my laptop very slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakobusRante, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Autocad running very slow almost hung on windows 10

I have a problem with win 10, last month I installed Win 10 on my laptop, and after that, I install Autocad, when I run Autocad, my laptop very slow likes run out of memory, I can't work, make me mad. can you give me some explanation for this problem?

Specification of my laptop are:

Core-i7

Memory Sodimm Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB twin

SSD Corsair 256GB.

for your answer I convey thank you.

:)

JakobusRante, Mar 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 and AutoCAD products

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Yes, AutoCAD is working fine in Windows 10 so far.

If you face any issue while installing, I suggest you to install the setup in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Make sure that you run the setup files as an administrator. Right click Setup and click Run as administrator.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the set up file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous Operating System, then tap or click OK.
    Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and AutoCAD

Is it really so difficult to look up the system requirements for the program on AutoCAD's site? Took me 5 secs. to search the net, locate and view.

By running the installer. What sort of question is this anyway? I assume you've installed software before? If you still want a step-by-step tutorial with images of how to install AutoCAD then why ask MS and not Autodesk?

RobertJWin, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Autocad running very slow almost hung on windows 10

AutoCAD 2014 not working in Windows 10.

Hi Babu,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions;

• Are you getting any error messages?
    Make sure that you run the setup files as an administrator. Right click Setup and click Run as administrator. If that does not help install the program in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the set up
      file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a
      previous Operating System, then tap or click
      OK.

On my research, I found out that the AutoCAD 2014 is a supported till Windows 8 only. In that case, I would suggest you to contact the AutoCAD support website for further assistance.

Home - Autodesk Community

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Autocad running very slow almost hung on windows 10

1. Autocad running very slow almost hung on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Autocad running very

2. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 running very slow: I recently deleted 5 GB of temp from the trash can and saved the important temp files and now my windows 10 is very slow, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/49eb53d2-3333-42b5-8a6c-5df00018b7d8
  3. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running very slow: I recently deleted 5 GB of temp from the trash can and saved the important temp files and now my windows 10 is very slow, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/49eb53d2-3333-42b5-8a6c-5df00018b7d8
  4. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 running very slow: Hello Windows 10 users My windows 10 is running very slow. Is there any solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/7fefdc17-09e1-4b28-8d25-586d9d09b21c
  6. Windows 10 Pro runs very warm and is very slow

Windows 10 Pro runs very warm and is very slow: Split from this thread. Kept in en-us anticipating that it will go to Directly. Yo con esta ultima version que utilizo con todas las ultimas actualizaciones, está instalada sobre un anterior Windows 7 ultimate. Ahora, el SFC me encontró problemas en los archivos del sistema...
  7. windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 running very slow: This started on monday, my pc will completely freeze on login, or right after login. The mouse would start moving very slowly and the keyboard would not register any input. It doesn't happen in safe mode. I did a virus scan that came back clean. I ultimately deleted the...
  8. Windows 10 and browsers run very slow

Windows 10 and browsers run very slow: I am using an old HP Pavilion Elite HPE-510F desktop as my main driver. It has an AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 GHz, 8GB RAM and a 1TB hard drive. I also run 2 - 24" monitors connected through DVI. I want to know why does Edge Dev Build 84.0.495.2, Chrome 81.0.4044.129, Brave v...
  9. Windows 10 Laptop running very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Laptop running very slow: hi this is marnirao I was purchased new laptop, that configuration are as follows:- Lenovo Ideapad 330 Windows 10 home Single Language Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 - 7130U CPU @ 2.70 GHz 4 GB RAM 1 TB Hard Disk From the fist day onwards I am trying to use better. But...
  10. My Windows 10 is Running Very Slow

My Windows 10 is Running Very Slow: Dear Sir My Windows 10 is running very slow on my Dell Inspiron Model P66F. My Laptop Configuration is as below. Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804) Language: English (Regional Setting: English)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Autocad 2017 runs slow on Windows 10

2. autocad running very slow

3. autocad running slow

4. autocad 2019 running slow,
  5. autodesk 2019 very slow when moving objects,
  6. autocad 2019 very slow after installing new version