Windows 10: Autoclicker Bsod

Discus and support Autoclicker Bsod in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, When i lent my brother the pc to play games he typically uses an autoclicker, When he finished playing his games he told me he forgot to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anonymous344g, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Autoclicker Bsod

Hello, When i lent my brother the pc to play games he typically uses an autoclicker, When he finished playing his games he told me he forgot to turn off the autoclicker which was left on the secondary monitor after a few minutes of leaving it there i got a bsod saying "Page fault in Nonepaged Area" and when windows restarted i got another bsod named "Memory management" when that happened i executed the program names "mdsched.exe" which helped me find problems after it finished i turned off my pc and came back for 7 minutes turned it on again and the problem seems to be fixed but my disk is on 50% but on the main page it says 100% anyone know this problem or a fix?

:)

Anonymous344g, Nov 16, 2019

2. Turning off autoclick

How do I turn off autoclick on a Windows 10 laptop?

AllysonMasson, Nov 16, 2019
  3. HEM
    HeM Win User
    Win 10 1809 - mouse autoclicking on windows

You're welcome!

Have you tried this?

Autoclicker Bsod [​IMG]

Click on Start (Win key) and type in: folder options then click on suggested result.
    You have to set it to "Double click...." to avoid accidental selection.

4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Autoclicker Bsod

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Autoclicker Bsod

1. Autoclicker Bsod - Similar Threads - Autoclicker Bsod

2. Is OP Autoclicker 3.0 Actually safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OP Autoclicker 3.0 Actually safe?: I see a lot of people saying it's safe, but I also see people saying it's not safe. I have no idea who I should believe. Please tell me if it is safe or not....
  3. Is OP Autoclicker 3.0 Actually safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is OP Autoclicker 3.0 Actually safe?: I see a lot of people saying it's safe, but I also see people saying it's not safe. I have no idea who I should believe. Please tell me if it is safe or not....
  4. Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs: My autoclick program worked fine yesterday, last night windows did a auto update to the OS and now it no longer works.Ive tried several programs, ive tried compatibility mode, ive tried to run as admin, ive tried both together.But after careful observation of the problem ive...
  5. Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs: My autoclick program worked fine yesterday, last night windows did a auto update to the OS and now it no longer works.Ive tried several programs, ive tried compatibility mode, ive tried to run as admin, ive tried both together.But after careful observation of the problem ive...
  6. Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blank screen after afk with autoclicker.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank screen after afk with autoclicker.: I left my laptop on overnight with an autoclicker set to 50 milliseconds, when I woke up the next day black squares and rectangles were on the screen and later the black shapes turned into a blank black screen even when I tryed to restart the laptop the same screen showed up....
  8. A problem with games and autoclicker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A problem with games and autoclicker: Hi, these days I wanted tu use an autoclicker for some afk, but whrn I turn it on and I open the game (in this case Terraria) it doesn't work, is this a problem with windows? Post Scriptum: I tried many autoclickers, that is not the problem, and in the game settings there's...
  9. Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own: Help My Synaptics Touchpad Automatically clicks when I have my touchpad driver installed. My Mouse does not auto click when I uninstall the driver but when I right click my mouse moves on its own and auto clicks. I tried multiple things like uninstalling and reinstalling...
  10. When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ExitZ3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l25oqi/when_i_try_searching_up_my_autoclicker_it_doesent/