Windows 10: autoclose cmd after execution

Discus and support autoclose cmd after execution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, i need to autoclose cmd, after execution. I changed dword 32 value in regedit under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command to: "cmd.exe /k... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by empleat, Jun 17, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

autoclose cmd after execution

Hello,
    i need to autoclose cmd, after execution.
    I changed dword 32 value in regedit under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command
    to: "cmd.exe /k "%1" %*"
    Now it won't autoclose, i needed it to see error message and now i can't google default value.
    Thanks for help.

:)

empleat, Jun 17, 2018

2. Check Windows CMD execution history

May I know how can I filter out those cmd execution entries at Windows Event Log? There are many records at Windows Event Log.

James ZYZHANG, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Check Windows CMD execution history

Recently, there is black window pop up when I am using my computer. I think it should be a cmd script or batch script trigger by something. However, the black window disappear quickly, so I cannot capture what
    is displayed. I tried to find the execution history at Window Schedule. There is no record for task executed at the time I saw black window.

May I know if there is any log in windows I can find out when cmd script was executed and where the cmd script is? Thanks.

I am using Windows 10.

James ZYZHANG, Jun 17, 2018
  4. autoclose cmd after execution

Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

autoclose cmd after execution

1. autoclose cmd after execution - Similar Threads - autoclose cmd execution

2. Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing.: Each time I try to open my Windows menu with the on-screen, windows key and or the search bar it auto closes. I tried solving it restarting, and checking with a ain't virus no luck. Then my settings key has the same problem I use it through a pinned taskbar, or attempt to...
  3. .jar files only execute through CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .jar files only execute through CMD: Every once in a while, my pc no longer recognizes a default app for jar files and I have to manually run them. I can open them with the command 'javaw.exe -jar' but they will not open otherwise. I have gone to Task Manager to check the path of the javaw.exe that runs when I...
  4. .jar files only execute through CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .jar files only execute through CMD: Every once in a while, my pc no longer recognizes a default app for jar files and I have to manually run them. I can open them with the command 'javaw.exe -jar' but they will not open otherwise. I have gone to Task Manager to check the path of the javaw.exe that runs when I...
  5. .jar files only execute through CMD

6. Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.

Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.: Out of nowhere commands which involve executables like explorer.exe, msedge.exe, mspaint.exe, where, etc. are not working in command prompt or PowerShell. The output of the command prompt seem to be quite simple: ```C:\Users\grass>where 'where' is not recognized as an...
  7. Execute command automatically directly at start of cmd?

in Cortana
    Execute command automatically directly at start of cmd?: Is it possible that a command like "cd \... " so that I am directly in the selected directory after each startup? Befehl direkt bei Start von cmd automatisch ausführen?
  8. execute APPCOMMAND_MEDIA_*** from cmd?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    execute APPCOMMAND_MEDIA_*** from cmd?: so long story short I found this https://www.push2run.com/ that lets me use a google/nest home speaker to control my PC. The app takes direct links to apps or apps with arguments added on. Through this, there is the ability to reboot the PC, shut it down, change volume, run...
  9. Executing a .bat file on CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    Executing a .bat file on CMD: Hello all, For a programming process we need to execute a .bat file from CMD. I'm on Windows 10 x64. When I paste the path to the file and hit Enter, the message below is expected to show up: Setting up environment for Qt usage... It happened a time and when we wanted to...
  10. 10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell: [ATTACH] PowerShell is Microsoft’s own alternative to their own Command Prompt. Earlier, Microsoft announced that they will be open sourcing PowerShell and will be bringing it to recent versions and different Linux flavors like Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stop autoclose cmd.exe