Windows 10: AutoComplete/User Names & Passwords

Discus and support AutoComplete/User Names & Passwords in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know how to change the settings, but I had previously clicked "no" on a couple of sites wanting to save my username and password. Now I want them to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AllysonWaddell, Nov 29, 2018.

1. AutoComplete/User Names & Passwords

I know how to change the settings, but I had previously clicked "no" on a couple of sites wanting to save my username and password. Now I want them to remember me. How can I change this? Do I need to clear the saved history and start fresh? Thank you!

:)

AllysonWaddell, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Deb240 Win User

autocomplete list in windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete
    address is no longer an active address thus I would like it removed from the autocomplete list.

Deb240, Nov 29, 2018
  3. IE11 User and PW Auto Populate not working on Gmail

Hello,

As you are facing issue with saving password in Internet Explorer, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R Keys, type inetcpl.cpl and press
      Enter.
    • Click on Content tab.
    • Under AutoComplete, click on Settings.
    • Check the option for User names and passwords on forms and
      Ask me before saving passwords

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2018
  4. AutoComplete/User Names & Passwords

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app?

Original Title: windows 10 mail app auto complete error

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the
    name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete address was never an active address thus I NEED remove it from the autocomplete list. It was never a correct address merely misspelled by someone and this is as result of a reply all occasion.

NettieJean, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

AutoComplete/User Names & Passwords

1. AutoComplete/User Names & Passwords - Similar Threads - AutoComplete User Names

2. Laptop user name and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop user name and password: User name and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-user-name-and-password/d531baa7-a53a-4f85-953f-0d923b73aa6e
  3. "The user name or passwords is incorrect."

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The user name or passwords is incorrect.": I'm in Chrome & want to delete passwords. I click on a password and a box titled "Windows Security" pops up. Beneath it is "Google Chrome is trying to show passwords. Type your Windows password to allow this." So, I type in my Windows password and receive the message "The...
  4. "The user name or passwords is incorrect."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The user name or passwords is incorrect.": I'm in Chrome & want to delete passwords. I click on a password and a box titled "Windows Security" pops up. Beneath it is "Google Chrome is trying to show passwords. Type your Windows password to allow this." So, I type in my Windows password and receive the message "The...
  5. admin user name and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    admin user name and password: When I receive a notice that there is a newer version of one of my browsers and I try to have it downloaded I am asked for an admin user name and password. Is there a way I can find out this information?...
  6. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD: Please help Me with this, i cant access some downloads and changes. it will always direct me into this.USER ACCOUNT CONTROLDo you want to allow this app to make changes to your device ?USER ACCOUNTS CONTROL PANELVerified publisher: Microsoft WindowsCLSID:...
  7. passwords and user names

passwords and user names: Irrespective of using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome I need to sign in all programs from scratch, plugging in the user name and password, every time I turn on the computer or even sometimes when I just go out of a program and back in. This is true for all programs, eg....
  8. User name/password issues

User name/password issues: After the last major Windows 10 update, user names and passwords are not saved after restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-namepassword-issues/dd4cbd95-2896-4faa-93f9-87fc63d3626c
  9. administrator user name / password

administrator user name / password: I forgot my user name/password for my administrator account. How can I find this information. I need this to do different things. I have been unable to check ,fix ect. Is there resolution to this problem/...
  10. User names and Passwords

User names and Passwords: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. It is set to save passwords and asks whether or not I want it to save, which I do. But when I go back to that webpage, it isn't filling in my ID & PW. What do I need to do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autocomplete username and password

2. list of passwords

3. auto complete user names

4. autocomplete username in windows 10,
  5. how to auto complete user names and passwords in windows 10,
  6. User names and passwords on forms unable to change,
  7. How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app?