Windows 10: AutoCorrect changing CE to Ce

Discus and support AutoCorrect changing CE to Ce in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi - the Microsoft autocorrect feature systematically changes "CE" to "Ce", regardless of where this is located in the word. This is an abbreviation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielVaillancourt, Dec 22, 2020.

1. AutoCorrect changing CE to Ce

Hi - the Microsoft autocorrect feature systematically changes "CE" to "Ce", regardless of where this is located in the word.

This is an abbreviation I use often, and I want it to stay as "CE". I could even be typing the word "DECEMBER" in caps, Windows changes it to "DECeMBER".

How can I remove this automatic format correction?

Thanks

:)

DanielVaillancourt, Dec 22, 2020
  2. nr913 Win User

Windows CE 5.0 virtual keyboard doesn't appear

I have a GPS device on which is installed windows ce 5.0. I had played with the settings and I had set the logon password, but now, I have to type the password and the virtual keyboard wont show up. Any suggestions?

Here is a video:

nr913, Dec 22, 2020
  3. AS117 Win User
    Halo CE original

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get multiplayer servers on Halo CE PC original version 2001?

Also, if anyone knows if I can redeem my Halo CE cd key for a copy of Halo CE anniversary edition 2011?

Thanks

AS117, Dec 22, 2020
  4. AutoCorrect changing CE to Ce

Windows CE v6 antivirus

Windows CE is a different OS, running on different processors that Intel-based Windows PCs. Any virus that targets CE-based devices has to be written specifically for Windows CE; the malware that targets Windows PCs can't affect a CE-based device.

Theoretically, CE is potentionally vulnerable, but pragmatically the number of Win CE devices in use is so insignificant it has never become a target. A few proof-of-concept viruses were created in the Windows Mobile days, but AFAIK, none ever made it "into
    the wild".

Typically today, use of Windows CE devices has been relegated to industrial/vertical market handheld equipment and thin client network terminals, neither of which are generally used to download executable software from unknown sources, so even if some nostagic
    virus writer decided to release a Windows CE-specific virus, I'm not sure how you'd stumble across it. These days it's hard enough to find legitimate Windows CE software! AutoCorrect changing CE to Ce ;)

ToddAllcock, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

AutoCorrect changing CE to Ce

1. AutoCorrect changing CE to Ce - Similar Threads - AutoCorrect changing

2. Is there a way to recuperate language keyboards and autocorrect in each language from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to recuperate language keyboards and autocorrect in each language from...: I had a major computer crash and Microsoft installed Windows 11 instead of Windows 10, against my wishes. I have lost hundreds and hundreds of Autocorrect settings in several languages. I would like to get them back....
  3. Is there a way to recuperate language keyboards and autocorrect in each language from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to recuperate language keyboards and autocorrect in each language from...: I had a major computer crash and Microsoft installed Windows 11 instead of Windows 10, against my wishes. I have lost hundreds and hundreds of Autocorrect settings in several languages. I would like to get them back....
  4. In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?: In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-where-is-the-autocorrect-file/6f7e3dd1-7b4d-4393-945d-d34571972743
  5. In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?: In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-where-is-the-autocorrect-file/6f7e3dd1-7b4d-4393-945d-d34571972743
  6. In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?

7. How disable autocorrect/spell check in Windows 10 Mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable autocorrect/spell check in Windows 10 Mail app?: No, the answers elsewhere are not correct/sufficient.First off, why is spellchecking something that is set up in the "settings-> devices -> typing"...Generalizing autocorrecting and spellchecking to be a global on and off like that is the reason why so many people can't...
  8. How disable autocorrect/spell check in Windows 10 Mail app?

How disable autocorrect/spell check in Windows 10 Mail app?: No, the answers elsewhere are not correct/sufficient.First off, why is spellchecking something that is set up in the "settings-> devices -> typing"...Generalizing autocorrecting and spellchecking to be a global on and off like that is the reason why so many people can't...
  9. How to fully disable Autocorrect in Windows?

How to fully disable Autocorrect in Windows?: Hello!Is there a way to fully disable Autocorrect and/or predictive text in Windows 10?I've tried disabling all the settings under Settings > Devices > Typing, but Windows will still apply some autocorrect / predictive typing.Also tried enabling the "Turn off autocorrect...
  10. Windows 10 AutoCorrect keeps changing email to mail - how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 AutoCorrect keeps changing email to mail - how do i fix this?: I found something about using this string %AppData%\Microsoft\Spelling in windows explorer - and it was just an empty folder pain in the bum to have to keep going back to add the e to mail thank you karen...