Windows 10: Autocorrect Dictionary - Word

Discus and support Autocorrect Dictionary - Word in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to back up the auto correct dictionary in Word when using Office 365 with Windows 10 or how to print a copy of the auto correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by J. Alvarez, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Autocorrect Dictionary - Word

Does anyone know how to back up the auto correct dictionary in Word when using Office 365 with Windows 10 or how to print a copy of the auto correct dictionary entries? I used to be able to do this with Windows 7 but cannot figure out how in Windows 10.

:)

J. Alvarez, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

Editing custom dictionary in Word

Alan,

Word Options, Proofing, AutoCorrect Options, AutoCorrect tab
    and look through the Replace as you type list for the false correction entry.
    Autocorrect Dictionary - Word [​IMG]

Denis

3. John Sarc Win User
    Add to the autocorrect dictionary, Windows 10 Mobile

Hi Larry,

For possible resolution in adding word/s to the AutoCorrect dictionary, see the step/s below:

• Go to <drive letter>:\Users\<account>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Spelling\<language>\default.dic" and then type the word/s, and save it.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Autocorrect Dictionary - Word

Add to the autocorrect dictionary, Windows 10 Mobile

fletcherblackmon jr, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Autocorrect Dictionary - Word

1. Autocorrect Dictionary - Word - Similar Threads - Autocorrect Dictionary Word

2. Autocorrect mispelled words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrect mispelled words: My keyboard keeps correcting my speeling and I want to turn off "autocorrect mispelled words" but the option to turn it of does not show up in my settings. Where can i find this optionExample 1 - Black background, my settings, missing "autocorrect mispelled words"Example 2 -...
  3. autocorrect main dictionary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    autocorrect main dictionary: My autocorrect mistakenly and consistently capitalizes many words like 'Young'. It in not in my appdata dictionary file, I edit that. How can I fix this? It happens in Edge and other browsers....
  4. autocorrect main dictionary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    autocorrect main dictionary: My autocorrect mistakenly and consistently capitalizes many words like 'Young'. It in not in my appdata dictionary file, I edit that. How can I fix this? It happens in Edge and other browsers....
  5. Autocorrect on dictate in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrect on dictate in word: I want to turn off autocorrect when I dictate in word. Can anyone tell me how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autocorrect-on-dictate-in-word/06746729-4c30-4185-870a-39147c7f285e
  6. Autocorrect on dictate in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autocorrect on dictate in word: I want to turn off autocorrect when I dictate in word. Can anyone tell me how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autocorrect-on-dictate-in-word/06746729-4c30-4185-870a-39147c7f285e
  7. Autocorrect on dictate in word

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Word AutoCorrect problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word AutoCorrect problem: I've been adding words and names in Anglo-Saxon to autocorrect (spelling and formatting in italic) and for the most part things work fine, but recently words are disappearing from autocorrect and I have to identify them again. For example, the word gerefa should display as...
  9. AutoCorrect in Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AutoCorrect in Word: Autocorrect spelling not working in Office Word Windows 10 April update. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autocorrect-in-word/8e719db2-b957-4235-a080-6fe97780d372
  10. Dictionary in Word?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Dictionary in Word?: Good evening all, I am using the latest edition of Word. I've managed to add the Thesarus icon onto the Quick Access bar but I can't do the same for a dictionary. I want to use the dictionary to learn the meaning of selected words, as opposed to adding words to the grammar...