Windows 10: Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange

Discus and support Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,When typing an email using Mail much better than the outdated Outlook btw, I keep having the following issues:- the word "next" is always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Olivier Durand1, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange

Hi,When typing an email using Mail much better than the outdated Outlook btw, I keep having the following issues:- the word "next" is always transformed into "NeXT" like Steeve Job's attempted rival to Apple form the 1980's,- the word "who" is always transformed into "WHO".I turn autocorrect on and off, but nothing changes.Any tip welcomed

:)

Olivier Durand1, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Mar 17, 2023
  4. Edwin Win User

Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange

1. Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange - Similar Threads - Autocorrect Mail Calendar

2. Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autocorrect in Mail and Calendar app with Windows 11 behaves strange: Hi,When typing an email using Mail much better than the outdated Outlook btw, I keep having the following issues:- the word "next" is always transformed into "NeXT" like Steeve Job's attempted rival to Apple form the 1980's,- the word "who" is always transformed into "WHO".I...
  3. Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely: Windows 11 terminal keeps writing this non stop then goes away automatically and starts again in a bit, MATPE 25932 with x = 4 A[0]= A[1] A[2] = A[3] = A[4] = A[S] = PX+1-PX = 612 with x = 1 10284 with x = 3 25932 with x = 4...
  4. Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely

Windows 11 terminal behaving strangely: Windows 11 terminal keeps writing this non stop then goes away automatically and starts again in a bit, MATPE 25932 with x = 4 A[0]= A[1] A[2] = A[3] = A[4] = A[S] = PX+1-PX = 612 with x = 1 10284 with x = 3 25932 with x = 4...
  5. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.: Since upgrading to Windows 11, Mail and Calendar are not working correctly. I have problems sending email from any of my 3 accounts - it gets hung up in Outbox. Creating a new email, it creates about 4 'drafts' that I have to manually delete.I have 'repaired' Mail account...
  6. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.: Since upgrading to Windows 11, Mail and Calendar are not working correctly. I have problems sending email from any of my 3 accounts - it gets hung up in Outbox. Creating a new email, it creates about 4 'drafts' that I have to manually delete.I have 'repaired' Mail account...
  7. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  8. Windows Mail behaves strangely?

Windows Mail behaves strangely?: Hi, I use windows mail but over time it's got weirder and weirder! I use Win Insider build 21277. 1 Sometimes when I start the app it close unexpected 2 I can't add more than 2 google accounts Please help me! Poul Erik Rasmussen...
  9. How to disable autocorrect in the Mail app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable autocorrect in the Mail app?: Hi If you know the magic recipe, please share it and I will eternally thank you. I have tried the very obvious: checking for a setting in the app. I found none. They are organized horribly, but still, no setting on this matter. I tried looking for one in the pseudo-ribbon...
  10. Disable autocorrect in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable autocorrect in Windows 10 Mail app: I am aware that this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-disable-autocorrectspell-check-in-windows-10/69f4705f-cb8b-4a75-9d56-9733d8fc2dd2?auth=1 has the exact same question. But as many people have noted in it, the proposed...