Windows 10: AutoCorrect in Word

Discus and support AutoCorrect in Word in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Autocorrect spelling not working in Office Word Windows 10 April update. Help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 12thplanet, Jan 27, 2019.

1. AutoCorrect in Word

Autocorrect spelling not working in Office Word Windows 10 April update. Help.

:)

12thplanet, Jan 27, 2019

2. Autocorrect in Win10... basically non-existent(?)

In this case, we suggest following the steps below to work around the issue:

• On the Cortana search box, type Typing Settings and press
      Enter.
    • Turn off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Do step 1 and 2 but this time turn on Autocorrect misspelled words
      and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Check if the issue still exist.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Autocorrect in Win10... basically non-existent(?)

Okay. I have followred th instuctions to the ltter and am now trstngn to see if it wporked.

Sorry to say that it did not.

Charles.Haacker, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Joshua_23 Win User

AutoCorrect in Word

autocorrect

Why did microsoft word autocorrect suggest "****" as a word after I typed "what the"? Highly inappropriate and offensive.

Joshua_23, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

AutoCorrect in Word

1. AutoCorrect in Word - Similar Threads - AutoCorrect Word

2. Don't have Autocorrect mispelled words option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have Autocorrect mispelled words option: Hey there.I'm on Windows 11 Pro 22H2 and I want to disable Autocorrection.I've found that I should turn off the toggle in Settings/Type Settings, but once there I don't have the option.Is it normal?I've tried searching for Autocorrect mispelled words in Setting search, but...
  3. Don't have Autocorrect mispelled words option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have Autocorrect mispelled words option: Hey there.I'm on Windows 11 Pro 22H2 and I want to disable Autocorrection.I've found that I should turn off the toggle in Settings/Type Settings, but once there I don't have the option.Is it normal?I've tried searching for Autocorrect mispelled words in Setting search, but...
  4. How to transfer MSO Word 2003 Autocorrect list from Windows 7, 32-bit to Word 2003 Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer MSO Word 2003 Autocorrect list from Windows 7, 32-bit to Word 2003 Windows...: I have Windows 7, 32 bit installed in one laptop and have word 2003 in that laptop with my created ACL in word. I want to transfer all those ACL to another laptop which has Windows 10, Professional 64-bit installed. How is that possible???...
  5. How to transfer MSO Word 2003 Autocorrect list from Windows 7, 32-bit to Word 2003 Windows...

How to transfer MSO Word 2003 Autocorrect list from Windows 7, 32-bit to Word 2003 Windows...: I have Windows 7, 32 bit installed in one laptop and have word 2003 in that laptop with my created ACL in word. I want to transfer all those ACL to another laptop which has Windows 10, Professional 64-bit installed. How is that possible???...
  6. Autocorrect mispelled words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrect mispelled words: My keyboard keeps correcting my speeling and I want to turn off "autocorrect mispelled words" but the option to turn it of does not show up in my settings. Where can i find this optionExample 1 - Black background, my settings, missing "autocorrect mispelled words"Example 2 -...
  7. Autocorrect mispelled words

Autocorrect mispelled words: My keyboard keeps correcting my speeling and I want to turn off "autocorrect mispelled words" but the option to turn it of does not show up in my settings. Where can i find this optionExample 1 - Black background, my settings, missing "autocorrect mispelled words"Example 2 -...
  8. Autocorrect feature is off but words are still being autocorrected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrect feature is off but words are still being autocorrected: As the title says, I'm having issues with Windows 11 autocorrecting words. This started happening suddenly about a month ago. I usually write in Spanish and whenever I write "momento" "moment", Windows corrects it to "memento" "memento/keepsake". It also happens with "a la"...
  9. Autocorrect feature is off but words are still being autocorrected

Autocorrect feature is off but words are still being autocorrected: As the title says, I'm having issues with Windows 11 autocorrecting words. This started happening suddenly about a month ago. I usually write in Spanish and whenever I write "momento" "moment", Windows corrects it to "memento" "memento/keepsake". It also happens with "a la"...
  10. Autocorrect on dictate in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrect on dictate in word: I want to turn off autocorrect when I dictate in word. Can anyone tell me how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autocorrect-on-dictate-in-word/06746729-4c30-4185-870a-39147c7f285e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autocorrect in word not working

2. auto correct in word is not working

3. word autocorrect not working

4. auto correct in word not working,
  5. word autocorrect now working,
  6. auto correct spelling in word,
  7. how to do an auto corect on a document ,
  8. autocorrect windows 10 not working,
  9. word windows autocorrect,
  10. disable autocorrect in microsoft word 365,
  11. word-auto correct not working,