Windows 10: AutoCorrect Language

Discus and support AutoCorrect Language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got gifted this Pc from Toshiba from my dad and when I type it Auto Corrects The phrase i'm typing to Vietnamese Like I wanna say when It auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MoreMaddie, Nov 30, 2019.

1. AutoCorrect Language

I got gifted this Pc from Toshiba from my dad and when I type it Auto Corrects The phrase i'm typing to Vietnamese Like I wanna say when It auto corrects to ưhen it's annoying I have to type A w 2 times to get a english W.

:)

MoreMaddie, Nov 30, 2019

2. Autocorrect in Win10... basically non-existent(?)

In this case, we suggest following the steps below to work around the issue:

• On the Cortana search box, type Typing Settings and press
      Enter.
    • Turn off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Do step 1 and 2 but this time turn on Autocorrect misspelled words
      and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Check if the issue still exist.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Multi-Language autocorrect Windows

Hello , want to all a second language to the autocorrect windows feature but dont know how.

My desktop is in english and it autocorrects in it but isn´t able to detect another language when i´m writing even though Portuguese in my case is installed as second language.

FranciscoSousa1, Nov 30, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

AutoCorrect Language

Add to the autocorrect dictionary, Windows 10 Mobile

Hi Larry,

For possible resolution in adding word/s to the AutoCorrect dictionary, see the step/s below:

• Go to <drive letter>:\Users\<account>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Spelling\<language>\default.dic" and then type the word/s, and save it.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

AutoCorrect Language

1. AutoCorrect Language - Similar Threads - AutoCorrect Language

2. Is there a way to recuperate language keyboards and autocorrect in each language from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to recuperate language keyboards and autocorrect in each language from...: I had a major computer crash and Microsoft installed Windows 11 instead of Windows 10, against my wishes. I have lost hundreds and hundreds of Autocorrect settings in several languages. I would like to get them back....
  3. Is there a way to recuperate language keyboards and autocorrect in each language from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to recuperate language keyboards and autocorrect in each language from...: I had a major computer crash and Microsoft installed Windows 11 instead of Windows 10, against my wishes. I have lost hundreds and hundreds of Autocorrect settings in several languages. I would like to get them back....
  4. In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?: In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-where-is-the-autocorrect-file/6f7e3dd1-7b4d-4393-945d-d34571972743
  5. In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?: In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-where-is-the-autocorrect-file/6f7e3dd1-7b4d-4393-945d-d34571972743
  6. In Windows 10, where is the autocorrect file?

7. How disable autocorrect/spell check in Windows 10 Mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable autocorrect/spell check in Windows 10 Mail app?: No, the answers elsewhere are not correct/sufficient.First off, why is spellchecking something that is set up in the "settings-> devices -> typing"...Generalizing autocorrecting and spellchecking to be a global on and off like that is the reason why so many people can't...
  8. How disable autocorrect/spell check in Windows 10 Mail app?

How disable autocorrect/spell check in Windows 10 Mail app?: No, the answers elsewhere are not correct/sufficient.First off, why is spellchecking something that is set up in the "settings-> devices -> typing"...Generalizing autocorrecting and spellchecking to be a global on and off like that is the reason why so many people can't...
  9. Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail: I think I'm using the app "Mail" for windows 10 but whatever I do, the autocorrection doesn't work when I want to send an E-mail in Swedish to someone. In my e-mail, when I go to "Alternative" and select Swedish, it turns back to English automatically and red-lines every word...
  10. Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail

Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail: I think I'm using the app "Mail" for windows 10 but whatever I do, the autocorrection doesn't work when I want to send an E-mail in Swedish to someone. In my e-mail, when I go to "Alternative" and select Swedish, it turns back to English automatically and red-lines every word...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto correct language