Windows 10: Autofill change

Discus and support Autofill change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change autofill settings so it doesn't disappear when I try to use it or insert a change ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daveosman, Jun 8, 2019.

1. daveosman Win User

Autofill change

How can I change autofill settings so it doesn't disappear when I try to use it or insert a change ?

:)

daveosman, Jun 8, 2019

2. autofill

I have done that to the "edge" browsers. But I still do not get the 'autofill'. Any other suggestions?

orionsfist, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Autofill

How do I change information in Autofill? Is Autofill actually a part of the Microsoft operating system or is in the browser?

H Stuart Taylor, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Jackimh Win User

Autofill change

Autofill becoming permanent

I can see the correct autofill sentence enders on my screen appear while typing, but I can't get it to stay so I don't have to retype each word. When I press enter the autofill disappears. What do I need to do to be able to keep the autofill suggestions?

Jackimh, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Autofill change

1. Autofill change - Similar Threads - Autofill change

2. Unknown addresses showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown addresses showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions: When I type in address fields, emails that aren't mine show up in Edge's autofill suggestions. Doing a quick search of the ones I can tell are names turn out as people in my university.I remember logging into the edge browser of a school computer in 2023, and accidentally...
  3. Unknown addresses showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown addresses showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions: When I type in address fields, emails that aren't mine show up in Edge's autofill suggestions. Doing a quick search of the ones I can tell are names turn out as people in my university.I remember logging into the edge browser of a school computer in 2023, and accidentally...
  4. Unknown emails showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown emails showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions: When I type in address fields, emails that aren't mine show up in Edge's autofill suggestions. Doing a quick search of the ones I can tell are names turn out as people in my university.I remember logging into the edge browser of a school computer in 2023, and accidentally...
  5. Unknown emails showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions

Unknown emails showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions: When I type in address fields, emails that aren't mine show up in Edge's autofill suggestions. Doing a quick search of the ones I can tell are names turn out as people in my university.I remember logging into the edge browser of a school computer in 2023, and accidentally...
  6. Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome: I have an iPhone using MS Authenticator and 2 Windows systems using the Chrome autofill extension. I am able to sync between my phone and laptop but on my Desktop PC running Windows 10 it will not sync.I have tried signing out and back in, removing extension and reinstalling...
  7. Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome: I have an iPhone using MS Authenticator and 2 Windows systems using the Chrome autofill extension. I am able to sync between my phone and laptop but on my Desktop PC running Windows 10 it will not sync.I have tried signing out and back in, removing extension and reinstalling...
  8. Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome

9. How do I delete an autofill email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  10. How do I delete an autofill email address?

How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto fill changes

2. remove autofill on windows