Windows 10: Autofill change

Discus and support Autofill change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change autofill settings so it doesn't disappear when I try to use it or insert a change ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daveosman, Jun 8, 2019.

1. daveosman Win User

Autofill change

How can I change autofill settings so it doesn't disappear when I try to use it or insert a change ?

:)

daveosman, Jun 8, 2019

2. autofill

I have done that to the "edge" browsers. But I still do not get the 'autofill'. Any other suggestions?

orionsfist, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Autofill

How do I change information in Autofill? Is Autofill actually a part of the Microsoft operating system or is in the browser?

H Stuart Taylor, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Jackimh Win User

Autofill change

Autofill becoming permanent

I can see the correct autofill sentence enders on my screen appear while typing, but I can't get it to stay so I don't have to retype each word. When I press enter the autofill disappears. What do I need to do to be able to keep the autofill suggestions?

Jackimh, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Autofill change

1. Autofill change - Similar Threads - Autofill change

2. How delete an email address from Windows 10 mail autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How delete an email address from Windows 10 mail autofill: How do you delete an email address from the autofill file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-an-email-address-from-windows-10-mail/52ab5a83-066a-4cde-a8ec-83a0831c28a4
  3. No autofil

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No autofil: I just upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10. Now, I'm having some problems with logging-in to web sites that I use frequently. Background: I am using Norton Internet Security software that has all of my user IDs and passwords stored for each web site I visit. Using Win 7,...
  4. Edge doesn’t allow for autofill User ID

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge doesn’t allow for autofill User ID: I noticed that Edge doesn’t allow me to autofill my User ID anymore. I used to do it before but now I have to type in my User ID every time I want to log into my email. I don’t have this problem in IE. What’s the matter??...
  5. Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade: Has anybody noticed that usernames and passwords will no longer autofill in Edge after upgrading to V1809? This has happened to two of my systems. The credentials still exist be they're no being used by Edge. Tried recreating them, turning all the usual options off and on,...
  6. Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge won't autofill passwords after 1809 upgrade: Has anybody noticed that usernames and passwords will no longer autofill in Edge after upgrading to V1809? This has happened to two of my systems. The credentials still exist be they're no being used by Edge. Tried recreating them, turning all the usual options off and on,...
  7. Autofill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autofill: How do I get my pc/keyboard to remember an automatically pop up often used words? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill/31741b8e-3af9-47f3-967f-41480573dc32
  8. Editing Outlook autofill file NK2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Editing Outlook autofill file NK2: Some time ago I found an app called NK2Edit which allowed one to edit the file Outlook creates of email addresses used to save having to type them again in future. The file is filename.nk2. While trying to edit my current file I am finding that although I can edit the file...
  9. Spider Solitaire autofill.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spider Solitaire autofill.: Why does Microsoft think, that after playing the above mentioned game for many years, I'd be satisfied to down grading 50 years to a clutzy ugly version. It was the best online patience, and they dumped it....
  10. deleting guest users gmail adresses from autofill and windows 10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    deleting guest users gmail adresses from autofill and windows 10 pc: how to delete guest users gmail addresses from autofill and windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-guest-users-gmail-adresses-from-autofill/254fdf2d-f684-4566-b094-aaa8adabdebf"