Windows 10: Autofill

Discus and support Autofill in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I want to use Autofill the Manage Autofill page comes up and the blank is not filled in. Once in a great while, it will work. I am pulling my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SusanMilbank, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Autofill

When I want to use Autofill the Manage Autofill page comes up and the blank is not filled in. Once in a great while, it will work. I am pulling my hair out over this aggravating issue. Help would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

SusanMilbank, Apr 7, 2020

2. autofill

I have done that to the "edge" browsers. But I still do not get the 'autofill'. Any other suggestions?

orionsfist, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Jackimh Win User
    Autofill becoming permanent

I can see the correct autofill sentence enders on my screen appear while typing, but I can't get it to stay so I don't have to retype each word. When I press enter the autofill disappears. What do I need to do to be able to keep the autofill suggestions?

Jackimh, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Autofill

Autofill Fields

Hello hippicat,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to confirm what browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).

Meanwhile, I'd recommend checking the steps below to help you enable AutoFill/AutoComplete:

For Internet Explorer:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Internet Explorer and then choose it from the results.
    2. Select Tools > Internet options.
    3. In the Content tab, select Settings under the AutoComplete section.
    4. Select the check boxes for the options you want AutoComplete to use, then choose
      OK.

For Microsoft Edge:

1. Select the More actions button.
    2. Select Settings > View advanced setting.
    3. Turn on Save form entries.

For Google Chrome:

1. At the top right, click More
      Autofill [​IMG]

Autofill [​IMG]
      Settings
    2. Scroll-down and click on Advanced button.
    3. Under Passwords and forms, click on Autofill settings.
    4. Turn on Autofill forms.

For Mozilla Firefox:

1. Click on the Firefox menu icon (Three lines at top right of screen).
    2. Select Options, then go to Privacy & Security.
    3. Under Forms & Passwords, check the box for Ask to save logins and passwords for websites.
    4. Under History, click the down-arrow next to Firefox will and choose
      Use custom settings for history.
    5. Check the box for Remember search and form history.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Autofill

1. Autofill - Similar Threads - Autofill

2. Unknown addresses showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown addresses showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions: When I type in address fields, emails that aren't mine show up in Edge's autofill suggestions. Doing a quick search of the ones I can tell are names turn out as people in my university.I remember logging into the edge browser of a school computer in 2023, and accidentally...
  3. Unknown addresses showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown addresses showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions: When I type in address fields, emails that aren't mine show up in Edge's autofill suggestions. Doing a quick search of the ones I can tell are names turn out as people in my university.I remember logging into the edge browser of a school computer in 2023, and accidentally...
  4. Unknown emails showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown emails showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions: When I type in address fields, emails that aren't mine show up in Edge's autofill suggestions. Doing a quick search of the ones I can tell are names turn out as people in my university.I remember logging into the edge browser of a school computer in 2023, and accidentally...
  5. Unknown emails showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions

Unknown emails showing up in Edge "Personal Info" autofill suggestions: When I type in address fields, emails that aren't mine show up in Edge's autofill suggestions. Doing a quick search of the ones I can tell are names turn out as people in my university.I remember logging into the edge browser of a school computer in 2023, and accidentally...
  6. Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome: I have an iPhone using MS Authenticator and 2 Windows systems using the Chrome autofill extension. I am able to sync between my phone and laptop but on my Desktop PC running Windows 10 it will not sync.I have tried signing out and back in, removing extension and reinstalling...
  7. Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome: I have an iPhone using MS Authenticator and 2 Windows systems using the Chrome autofill extension. I am able to sync between my phone and laptop but on my Desktop PC running Windows 10 it will not sync.I have tried signing out and back in, removing extension and reinstalling...
  8. Issues with MS Autofill extention in Chrome

9. How do I delete an autofill email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  10. How do I delete an autofill email address?

How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...