Windows 10: autofit text in table

Discus and support autofit text in table in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how do i fit text in my word 2007 table? i must not know how to use “autofit”. 122881 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Herm61, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Herm61 Win User

autofit text in table

how do i fit text in my word 2007 table? i must not know how to use “autofit”.

:)

Herm61, Dec 4, 2018

2. E61 text entry/editing

Does anyone know if there is a keyboard shorcut for moving to the begininning or end of a line of text, or for stepping a word at a time rather than one character?

The manual mentions that it's table lists "some of the available shortcuts", is there an exhaustive list available?

Anna

annalangley, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Alan_Tang Win User
    Windows 10 with Table Text Service Help

Hello:

I am using Table Text Service on (x64) Win7/Win8 & Win8.1 and function normally.

However, after I have upgraded to Win10, seems it didn't work and it just show [Input Method Editor (Desktop Only)]!

I can't call this input in Notepad and other application.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Alan_Tang, Dec 4, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

autofit text in table

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

autofit text in table

1. autofit text in table - Similar Threads - autofit text table

2. Macro for converting first row of tables into text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macro for converting first row of tables into text: I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a work-around for this known limitation in word. I'm aware that headers of tables cannot be seen from the navigation pane. I'm hoping to find a way to convert the top row of each table into text so that I can then apply header...
  3. Macro for converting first row of tables into text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macro for converting first row of tables into text: I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a work-around for this known limitation in word. I'm aware that headers of tables cannot be seen from the navigation pane. I'm hoping to find a way to convert the top row of each table into text so that I can then apply header...
  4. Task bar icons autofitting to width of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar icons autofitting to width of screen: Just got a new laptop and I can't find the right setting to fix this. My icons are ridiculously wide and seem to autofit to the width of my monitor image 1. How do I get them back to the normal size image 2, where the same number of programs are open, but use 1/2 the space. I...
  5. Task bar icons autofitting to width of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar icons autofitting to width of screen: Just got a new laptop and I can't find the right setting to fix this. My icons are ridiculously wide and seem to autofit to the width of my monitor image 1. How do I get them back to the normal size image 2, where the same number of programs are open, but use 1/2 the space. I...
  6. Task bar icons autofitting to width of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Remove table

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Remove table: In Word 2007 (I know) I have along table that spreads over many pages. If I want to remove a page from the middle, how do I do it? I know how to remove all the text, but can't find how to get rid of the blank table in just that page. Thank You 183134
  8. Adding to tables

Adding to tables: I want to add extra rows to a table - I went to help which said go to 'layout' and then ''table tools' I went to layout but there doesn't seem to be 'table tools' in it. Also How do I delete rows please Thank you RayTJ...
  9. Text Color in Tables

Text Color in Tables: In Windows 7 I could change text color within a table by row or by column. I can't do that in Windows 10. I have to change color within each column in a row instead of highlighting the whole row and changing it with one click. Is there a way to turn on that feature within...
  10. Mail app table

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app table: I am tring to place a 13 column 5 row table in my Windows Mail app email but a) there is not much space to allow this due to the design of the page, where one writes is not very large and b) whilst I can put in a 5 col, 4 row table I can't work out how to change the size.....