Windows 10: autofit text in table

Discus and support autofit text in table in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how do i fit text in my word 2007 table? i must not know how to use “autofit”. 122881 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Herm61, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:52 PM.

1. Herm61 Win User

autofit text in table

how do i fit text in my word 2007 table? i must not know how to use “autofit”.

:)

2. E61 text entry/editing

Does anyone know if there is a keyboard shorcut for moving to the begininning or end of a line of text, or for stepping a word at a time rather than one character?

The manual mentions that it's table lists "some of the available shortcuts", is there an exhaustive list available?

Anna

annalangley, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:53 PM
  3. Alan_Tang Win User
    Windows 10 with Table Text Service Help

Hello:

I am using Table Text Service on (x64) Win7/Win8 & Win8.1 and function normally.

However, after I have upgraded to Win10, seems it didn't work and it just show [Input Method Editor (Desktop Only)]!

I can't call this input in Notepad and other application.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

4. W1zzard Win User

autofit text in table

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

Thema:

autofit text in table

1. autofit text in table - Similar Threads - autofit text table

2. OneNote app tab making tables

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneNote app tab making tables: Before you direct me to previous fixes about setting up an autocorrect, or using the alt + code function let me clarify that OneNote Windows 10 App does not have an autocorrect edit menu, and my laptop does not have a number pad. How on earth has an option to turn this...
  3. Windows Table died during reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Table died during reset: Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets manufactuer) then as normal it goes to the windows logo with the spinning thingy for 9 seconds then turns black for a sec then was...
  4. VPN routing table issues on 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN routing table issues on 1809: I have a program using DotRas to set up a VPN connection. My program will set the VPN interface not as the default gateway and insert custom routing rules so that other programs won't pass through the VPN connection. // works before 1809 update RasEntry entry =...
  5. what is installdriver table manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is installdriver table manager?: I see it running and I not sure if its important. is it spam? has it something to do with the windows installer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/what-is-installdriver-table-manager/9f935044-c3f6-45d5-9022-a07c1faae0af"
  6. Mail app table

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app table: I am tring to place a 13 column 5 row table in my Windows Mail app email but a) there is not much space to allow this due to the design of the page, where one writes is not very large and b) whilst I can put in a 5 col, 4 row table I can't work out how to change the size.....
  7. Invalid partition table error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Invalid partition table error: Hi, I am using a Dell Latitude 3550 laptop. I had two OSes (Windows 10 + Linux) on this system. Today I decided to remove Linux and use just Windows 10. I removed through Disk Manager the two partition belonging to Linux (root and swap), and extended my Windows volume to...
  8. backup GPT partition table

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    backup GPT partition table: What is the native way to backup and restore my GPT partition table in Windows 10? When I Google this subject the only people that seem to care about this are Linux admins. 34944
  9. Network Routing Tables

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Routing Tables: Hi everyone! I recently started using a VPN. However some websites block VPN ips so I can't visit them. To solve this problem I would like to add the blocked website's IP to my route table. It works fine on my other laptops but on my PC it doesn't seem to function. I...
  10. Partition table problem with Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Partition table problem with Windows update: I've been trying to upgrade (not a fresh install) a Gateway desktop from Win7 to Win10 for weeks now, but the stumbling block is that SP1 is required, but I don't have it. I've been told that I can upgrade without SP1 using a DVD with the win10 iso (from the media builder...