Windows 10: Autofocus window on mouse hover?

Discus and support Autofocus window on mouse hover? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, in Windows 10 is there any way to focus a window if I hover my mouse cursor over it for half a second (or thereabout)? This is what I had enabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kcer, Apr 14, 2016.

1. kcer Win User

Autofocus window on mouse hover?

Hi, in Windows 10 is there any way to focus a window if I hover my mouse cursor over it for half a second (or thereabout)? This is what I had enabled on Windows 8.1 and I preferred that setup.

:)

2. timkamat Win User

Nokia C7; Why don't you give auto focus without it picture captured is blurry.

You cannot change it to autofocus. Only way you can get autofocus is to buy a new phone that has autofocus.

timkamat, Apr 14, 2016
  3. N95 - Does your camera clicks when auto focus (half-pressed)?

speaking of the green autofocus anone knows what the red autofocus means....is it out of focus?

cause ive taken photos with the red autofocus and some came out quite well.....any ideas about the red?

roberth---01, Apr 14, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, please see

Autofocus window on mouse hover? [​IMG]

Note: there's also a setting to enable/disable scrolling inactive windows

dalchina, Apr 14, 2016
  5. kcer Win User
    Hi, my ease of access mouse settings seem to look different:

Autofocus window on mouse hover? [​IMG]

6. kcer Win User
    That is all (nothing below) I tried clicking "other options" as well, but that setting isn't anywhere.

7. dalchina New Member
    What I've shown is in the Control Panel as you'll see in the text near the top.

To open the control panel, e.g.
    Windows key + X, click Control Panel, click Ease of Access Centre

or type
    Control
    in Cortana's search field and click appropriate result

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Autofocus window on mouse hover? - Similar Threads - Autofocus window mouse

2. Turn off mouse hover

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off mouse hover: The mouse hover feature is the absolute worst feature I have ever seen. Windows open and close on their own and one time it even deleted a folder of important files. I have a recent version of Windows 10 Home edition. In an old Microsoft community post it showed how to do...
  3. Mouse hover creates havoc, opening windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hover creates havoc, opening windows: I'm getting very weird behaviour suddenly. Although Setting > Devices... > 'Mouse Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them' is set to OFF, it's as if it's permanently enabled to ON. Creates havoc. For example hovering over tabs in my Firefox or Waterfox browsers causes...
  4. Mouse Clicks and Hovering not registering.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Clicks and Hovering not registering.: Don't really know how else to describe it, but ever since I played the Master Chief Collection on steam about an hour ago, my mouse has been basically nonfunctional. It would work on some windows, but almost all windows processes, including the Taskbar and desktop, nothing...
  5. Mouse hovering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse hovering: My mouse When ever you hover on something it clicks it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-hovering/38e55570-af4d-4510-b493-35abf665f1a6
  6. Mouse/Pen hovering - Desktop hovering/break apart?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse/Pen hovering - Desktop hovering/break apart?: Hi, I'd imagine this gets asked a lot, but I don't know the term or how describe it easily, so searching has been tough. However, I have Win 10 with a wacom and have this issue when I am doing precise moving with either mouse or pen, sometimes near the edge or bottom of the...
  7. Color Changes to mouse hover

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Changes to mouse hover: I am running Win 10 Tech Evaluation and Win 7 in dual boot. That's fine. But when it comes to personalizing win 10, the background colour of the hovering mouse is black, so when it's hovered over black text, the text is obliterated. How can I change the hovering mouse...
  8. Mouse hover inconsistent

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hover inconsistent: This is not new for me, but I'm curious if anyone else notices. Frequently, when I hover over a file or folder, nothing happens. No popup. It's annoying. There is no pattern...completely random. I suspect there is not fix, but maybe?? 86487
  9. Activate window on mouse hover

in Windows 10 Support
    Activate window on mouse hover: Hi guys, I'm having the same issue and Option 3 in that tutorial is not working for me. Should I start a new thread? Mouse Hover Makes Window Active - Enable - Windows 7 Help Forums My situation: in Win7, I had the option checked to 'Activate window on mouse hover' and...
  10. Hovering mouse shows a window

in Windows 10 Support
    Hovering mouse shows a window: New user here. I got a few problems regarding from my laptop. Apparently, I upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10 and when I hover my cursor to the topmost right portion of the screen, a window pop up in a second. [img] This popup distracts me when I work, and I'll be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 auto focus window

2. windows 10 auto focus on mouse hover