Windows 10: autolock sreen enabled itself after the recent update

Discus and support autolock sreen enabled itself after the recent update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC keeps locking itself automatically. I cannot navigate and control everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kl lozano, Sep 9, 2020.

1. kl lozano Win User

autolock sreen enabled itself after the recent update

My PC keeps locking itself automatically. I cannot navigate and control everything.

:)

kl lozano, Sep 9, 2020

2. E71 autolock feature

• Go to Settings > General > Security > Phone and Sim Card
    • Change the Phone autolock period to anything you like, say 600 minutes. Provide the standard lock code which is generally 12345 or 00000
    • Again go to the same autolock option and select phone autolock period to None
    • Done.

Manish_G---01, Sep 9, 2020
  3. E71 can't disable the keypad autolock (new firmware update)

OK -same proble. For me it started when MFE asked me to enable autolock. I was typing too fast ooooops cliacked OK. What a pain. From then on, I could not disable the autolock.

When you connect to to the Exchange server, the admin can set a policy that is pushed down to the phone. If the policy is autolock on after 10 minutes, you can't change that. If you remove MFE, you still cannot change it. The only way to change it is
    through a hard reset of the phone.

But, if you have an application that lists/kills tasks, you can kill the autolock task and not have to deal with autolock until you restart your phone. I use ActiveFile to do this as our corporate policy is to autolock every mobile device.

robertz---01, Sep 9, 2020
  4. autolock sreen enabled itself after the recent update

N97 autolock code????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I set up MFE on my N97 and while doing this it said you need to enable autolock.

Ok autolock enabled.

One problem, what is the default autolock code???????????????/

I tried my sim lock but that doesn't work. I have never set up an auto lock code, is there a default code?

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

novak84---01, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

autolock sreen enabled itself after the recent update

1. autolock sreen enabled itself after the recent update - Similar Threads - autolock sreen enabled

2. Trouble in sign in after screen autolock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble in sign in after screen autolock: Hi I'm facing issue in my laptop after screen timeout laptop is getting locked automatically, once it is locked I'm not able to login again getting black screen with fate and time , only option I need to force restart. Kindly help me to solve this issue...
  3. Trouble in sign in after screen autolock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble in sign in after screen autolock: Hi I'm facing issue in my laptop after screen timeout laptop is getting locked automatically, once it is locked I'm not able to login again getting black screen with fate and time , only option I need to force restart. Kindly help me to solve this issue...
  4. Trouble in sign in after screen autolock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trouble in sign in after screen autolock

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Following a restart after a recent update Windows deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Following a restart after a recent update Windows deactivated itself.: Windows Update error 0xc004c003, activation trobleshooter error 0xc0ea000a. I haven't changed any hardware. I have an MSA digital license on this PC. I'm signed in with my verified MSA account. My devices page shows "no issues found". The Store says "Something happened and we...
  7. Nahimic Companion installed itself after the recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nahimic Companion installed itself after the recent Windows 10 Update: [ATTACH] So Nahimic Companion was automatically installed on my MSI GF63 Laptop after the most recent Windows 10 update. And gosh, I've never been this frustrated about an application. I know what Nahimic Companion is and I know what it does, but I DON'T NEED IT I was...
  8. Autolock screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Autolock screen: My laptop keep locking automatically every 5seconds. I can't do anything. Badly need help plz. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autolock-screen/9c82fd1d-82a3-4a2b-92ad-d3e0003b9664
  9. Enable adaptive brightness is disappeared after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable adaptive brightness is disappeared after recent update: After the last month MS update, Enable/Disable adaptive brightness is found disappeared from power option->display. Is there any idea to restore it?...
  10. Black sreen after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black sreen after update: I was checking for downloads on W10, and it said my computer needed to restart...ok so I clicked restart now,...……..comp came back on and did the windows screen, my account, then black screen. I tried to restart 2x...same result...did ctrl-alt-delete, changed users to my...