Windows 10: Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time!

Discus and support Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just found that my laptop played the sound of people talking or TV or any other sound made around it!It seems that it had recorded and played it at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BluryFresh33, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time!

I just found that my laptop played the sound of people talking or TV or any other sound made around it!It seems that it had recorded and played it at the same time!Whenever there is a sound around it,it just plays it automatically right away!!Even when i was typing,it could play the sound of me tapping the keyboard!!

:)

BluryFresh33, Nov 5, 2018

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Rivergoat Win User
    Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

I'm running Threshold 2 of Win10. It seems the Startup Sound is working again. Previously, even checked it would only play intermittently on a warm boot, not a cold one. Now it seems to work all the time. There is a 3rd party app that lets you change the Startup Sound to whatever you want, without you having to go through the hack steps.

The Exit Windows sound is another matter. Even enabled via the Registry and reappearing in the Sound list, selecting a sound for that does not make it play at shutdown.

Rivergoat, Nov 5, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time!

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time! :p

cadaveca, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time!

1. Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time! - Similar Threads - Automataically play sound

2. Unable to play multiple programme sound at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play multiple programme sound at the same time: Whenever i am playing a video on youtube together with another video from another page or application, the sound will stop playing on either one. If i am using zoom or whatsapp call or even discord on one end and the other end i am using netflix or youtube video, the sound on...
  3. How to gets sound to play through 2 different outputs at the same time

How to gets sound to play through 2 different outputs at the same time: Hello, I'm using windows 10 I draw this thing to help understand the setup I have: https://i.ibb.co/4fHKK3r/image.png I wish to have sound to play through both the tv speakers and the stereo speakers, both will play the same thing, if I turn one off the other one still...
  4. Suround sound 5.1 not working properly.

Suround sound 5.1 not working properly.: About 4 weeks ago my computer suddenly stopped playing surround sound. It was fine before, it played all formats like Atmos, DTS HD, and all Dolby formats. When i look at the sound properties it still says i can play all those formats. I have changed nothing about my setup...
  5. Soundblaster X-FI Suround Sound (USB) issue

Soundblaster X-FI Suround Sound (USB) issue: Since Windows 10 1903 was released, I'm having a problem with my SoundBlaster X-Fi Surround Sound (external USB sound card). I don't think this is the pro version but I downloaded and updated the latest drivers from Creative. What's strange is that the only way I can get...
  6. Headphones and speakers playing at the same time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones and speakers playing at the same time: Yesterday i was trying to fix an issue with microphone echo on my new lenovo laptop which led to me reintalling my audio drivers after this both my speakers and headphones are playing at the same time. my headphones are not showing up in playback devices or recording devices...
  7. How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?

How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?: How to play Surround Sound PC Speakers and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time? I know this function works for the xbox one. But when i tried to play both on my pc, it only plays either the wireless headset or the pc speakers. I want both. When I reached out to XBOX they...
  8. How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?: How to play Surround Sound PC Speakers and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time? I know this function works for the xbox one. But when i tried to play both on my pc, it only plays either the wireless headset or the pc speakers. I want both. When I reached out to XBOX they...
  9. audio playing through speakers and heaphones at the same time

audio playing through speakers and heaphones at the same time: after updating to windows 10 laptop speakers keeps on playing sound while headphones are connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playing-through-speakers-and-heaphones-at/bc0cae1a-7728-400a-8950-cc76fc10779a
  10. Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time

Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time: My audio wasn't working at first so I checked my device manager and saw that my intel high definition audio device was missing so I manually downloaded it and used intel device support to make sure it was all updated now the sound works but when I plug in my headphones the...