Windows 10: Automate login for pop-up window

Discus and support Automate login for pop-up window in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello everybody, TL;DR : I need to automate a webpage credential form. I am building a kiosk setup for my workplace and I am running into an... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by KeylessEnigma, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Automate login for pop-up window

Hello everybody,

TL;DR : I need to automate a webpage credential form.

I am building a kiosk setup for my workplace and I am running into an obstacle that I cannot seem to overcome.

What I have is a set of machines that pulls feeds from a set of cameras that are used to watch blind spots. These feeds are displayed in a web page that works best in Mozilla Firefox. I have gotten the computer to log on with its domain account on it's own and set a task to open Mozilla upon logon, but the part where my difficulty starts is when the page loads a pop-up window asking for credentials for the cameras.

I need to automate the login process for these machines so that the people monitoring them do not have to do anything to get the machine displaying the feeds because I plan on preventing input from a keyboard or mouse.

I've heard of scripting, but I do not know how to write nor implement a script. I am not sure if a script could even solve my problem.

Any and all input is appreciated. Thank you!

:)

KeylessEnigma, Jan 24, 2016

2. Unable to logon to system, asking for a password that was never created.

All current Windows versions require a logon password. You can bypass the logon when booting up, but it must be there when you set it up.

Automate login and bypass the lock screen in Windows 10

Automate login and bypass the lock screen in Windows 10

Bruce Hagen, Jan 24, 2016
  3. Bruce Hagen, Jan 24, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Automate login for pop-up window

I don't work with scripts either but 2 thoughts hit me, one is to write the script to allow typing the logon then after that has completed do the disabling of the input devices. The other is if doing that how will the user/s be able to log out or shut down?

Berton, Jan 24, 2016
  5. Hi Berton,

I can't share the credentials for the camera logins with all (many people) of the users that would be watching the feeds, the people monitoring the cameras change on a regular basis throughout the day. So blocking input after logging in wouldn't be an option for me on this.

The machines are dedicated solely to displaying these feeds so they would never need to log-out or shut down the computers. There is a task that restarts them at 0300 everyday.

My goal is to have these machines run without any intervention from the users at all.

KeylessEnigma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Automate login for pop-up window

1. Automate login for pop-up window - Similar Threads - Automate login pop

2. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: It doesn't let me connect to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-pop-up-window-instantly/1d58733f-269a-444b-b931-f9cfb0bffa00
  3. microsoft login pop-up window related query

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoft login pop-up window related query: In my windows 10 when i start my system A microsoft login pop-up window opens up automatically and when i close it ,it opens continuously after every 10 sec. how to get rid with this....
  4. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: Hello, I am currently logged into a Local Account on my PC, and am unable to get back to my other account. When I go to Setting > Account > Your Info and select "Sign in whit a Microsoft account instead" a grey "Microsoft account" window pops up and closes instantly,...
  5. Pop up window appear by itself after window login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up window appear by itself after window login: [IMG] Got this pop up whenever window login after fee minutes by itself. Any idea? Have done disable startup and uninstall window update but still same. This issue seem to happen after dropbox app installed though...
  6. Login screen doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen doesn't pop up: I have purchased and downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. When i try to log in by pressing the 'Sign in' button, the only thing that happens is that the Sign in button disappears. There doesn't appear an Xbox sign in page like on, for example. an android device....
  7. Disappearing Microsoft Account Login pop up windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing Microsoft Account Login pop up windows: [ATTACH] Well, I disabled so many services and uninstalled apps to optimize system performance months ago. but now i need to create another local account. when i go to account setting and tried to sign in microsoft account. pop up sign in window disappeared everytime. even...
  8. HP ENVY MESSAGE POPS UP AT LOGIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP ENVY MESSAGE POPS UP AT LOGIN: I continue to get this error message at Log-In. This printer no longer exists, an I uninstalled it in the Apps program. How can I get rid of the nuisance? [ATTACH] Thanks Jeff...
  9. Missing file pop up in every login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing file pop up in every login: Hello, I receive the pop up below after every login to my computer. It started after the Windows Defender found a threat and removed it. Any suggestions for a solution? I looked everywhere.. Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  10. Automate LOGIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Automate LOGIN: Is there a way to automate a LOGIN? I often need to login to a large number of pcs. I was wandering if there is a way to do it automatically by connecting an usb. Thanks 99320