Windows 10: Automated Restarts..?

Discus and support Automated Restarts..? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What Microsoft employee is responsible for Windows update policies? Please provide a direct telephone number to the correct Microsoft executive so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by buIIshlt, Dec 21, 2018.

1. buIIshlt Win User

Automated Restarts..?

What Microsoft employee is responsible for Windows update policies?

Please provide a direct telephone number to the correct Microsoft executive so I can tell them to F#@K OFF for withholding my control over restarting my personal computer.

There must be a single individual that is responsible for this garbage.

I need to speak to this scum-sucking maggot - right now.

Anyone have a clue?

Anyone else with a similar concern?

:)

buIIshlt, Dec 21, 2018

2. Automated Restart of Windows 10 PC

Hello,

If Windows suddenly restarts without warning, or restarts when you try to shut it down, it might be caused by one of several issues. An outdated driver and software conflict are some of the possible reasons. Having said that, we suggest performing
    the following steps:

Step 1: Disabling the automatic restart option to view error messages.

Many hardware driver or operating system errors will cause the computer to display a specific error message before stopping the operation or shutting down the computer. However, if the Automatically restart option
    is enabled, an error message might not be displayed despite an error taking place. Disable this option to allow the computer to display the error message.
    Follow these steps to disable the Automatically restart option:

• In Windows, search for and open View advanced system settings.

• Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section.
    • Remove the check mark next to Automatically restart under System Failure, then click OK.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Checking for failed hardware.

Hardware problems can cause the computer to restart unexpectedly.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Dec 21, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Terrypin Win User

Automated Restarts..?

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Automated Restarts..? [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Automated Restarts..? [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Automated Restarts..?

1. Automated Restarts..? - Similar Threads - Automated Restarts

2. The automated account recovery process cannot unlock my aunt's email account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The automated account recovery process cannot unlock my aunt's email account.: My elderly aunt got locked out of her live.co.uk email account and does not have enough information to satisfy the automated account recovery process. Is there any way of talking to someone human ie non-machine to get this resolved?I simply want to get my aunt to be able to...
  3. The automated account recovery process cannot unlock my aunt's email account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The automated account recovery process cannot unlock my aunt's email account.: My elderly aunt got locked out of her live.co.uk email account and does not have enough information to satisfy the automated account recovery process. Is there any way of talking to someone human ie non-machine to get this resolved?I simply want to get my aunt to be able to...
  4. Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?: I want to on/off device encryption settings in security & privacy using my powershell automation script. so it is possible or not please provide me official information on itThanks...
  5. Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?

Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?: I want to on/off device encryption settings in security & privacy using my powershell automation script. so it is possible or not please provide me official information on itThanks...
  6. Power Automate joins Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Automate joins Copilot: Currently only available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot...
  7. Power Automate joins Copilot

Power Automate joins Copilot: Currently only available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot...
  8. BSOD - Automate how to show cause and resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Automate how to show cause and resolution: I am working with Riverbed and we have software that capture Windows Event logs summary. I would like to automate the way how we can show the cause of BSOD and provide suggestion on how to resolve it from Enterprise wide view.from our solutiion called, aternity, I can see how...
  9. BSOD - Automate how to show cause and resolution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Automate how to show cause and resolution: I am working with Riverbed and we have software that capture Windows Event logs summary. I would like to automate the way how we can show the cause of BSOD and provide suggestion on how to resolve it from Enterprise wide view.from our solutiion called, aternity, I can see how...
  10. Automated Restarts..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automated Restarts..?: What Microsoft employee is responsible for Windows update policies? Please provide a direct telephone number to the correct Microsoft executive so I can tell them to F#@K OFF for withholding my control over restarting my personal computer. There must be a single...