Windows 10: Automated starting of processes in a sequence post Azure windows server reboot.

Discus and support Automated starting of processes in a sequence post Azure windows server reboot. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi experts,Good day!!We have an Azure VM running windows 2016 OS Which runs a specific BigHand Application. It has a pre-requisite that whenever the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nikhil A Satpute, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Automated starting of processes in a sequence post Azure windows server reboot.

Hi experts,Good day!!We have an Azure VM running windows 2016 OS Which runs a specific BigHand Application. It has a pre-requisite that whenever the Machines fresh starts or reboots, the BigHand Services should start in a specific sequence or else the Services get stuck and will not be able to contact the SQL Database server.For patching the VMs, we have enabled Update management using Azure Automation Account. Schedule is set to 'Reboot if Required' post patching. Can we set a runbook or automated script to trigger defining the Services and its sequence during start-up of the Machine, so it c

:)

Nikhil A Satpute, Nov 27, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Easily bring your SQL Server licenses to Azure VMs

Easily bring your SQL Server licenses to Azure VMs

Source: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/bl...0531_479823347

Cluster Head, Nov 27, 2022
  4. VollCorn Win User

Automated starting of processes in a sequence post Azure windows server reboot.

Can the Windows 10 Pro free upgrade be automated using a MDT task sequence?

Can the Windows 10 Pro free upgrade be automated using a MDT task sequence? I have a number of customers who are using Windows 8 Pro and have a volume activation key. They want to take advantage of the Windows 10 Pro free upgrade for their end users and
    want the process automated using a MDT task sequence

VollCorn, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Automated starting of processes in a sequence post Azure windows server reboot.

1. Automated starting of processes in a sequence post Azure windows server reboot. - Similar Threads - Automated starting processes

2. artifacts during post process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    artifacts during post process: Hi I am getting artifacts during post screen. they happen every 1 out of 5 bootsDo I need to rma the motherboard or do you think its the cpu. the only components i have not testedcan anyone tell me more about this? is it CMOS vram or rom corruption or slot damage or faults....
  3. artifacts during post process

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    artifacts during post process: Hi I am getting artifacts during post screen. they happen every 1 out of 5 bootsDo I need to rma the motherboard or do you think its the cpu. the only components i have not testedcan anyone tell me more about this? is it CMOS vram or rom corruption or slot damage or faults....
  4. Automated starting of processes in a sequence post Azure windows server reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automated starting of processes in a sequence post Azure windows server reboot.: Hi experts,Good day!!We have an Azure VM running windows 2016 OS Which runs a specific BigHand Application. It has a pre-requisite that whenever the Machines fresh starts or reboots, the BigHand Services should start in a specific sequence or else the Services get stuck and...
  5. Automated check on running process

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automated check on running process: Hi all I have a query related to automating a process within Windows 10. For background, I have several headless machines in what I call my "data dungeon" (it's dark and cold), which I use to run a Python script that scrapes information (publicly available, nothing dodgy -...
  6. Automate post-installation tasks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automate post-installation tasks: For context I work in a computer shop and we do a lot of installations manually and this takes a lot of time, I already looked into creating a unattended install and now I'm searching for a way to turn off some settings like the window transparency and the background apps...
  7. Monitor not starting on startup sequence

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Monitor not starting on startup sequence: When I turn my desktop PC (Dell XPS-8920, running Win10 Pro) the monitor appears to turn on, but then won't bring up the login screen; screen appears to be dark. If I cycle power to the monitor (HP 23tm Touch Monitor) the screen recovers and I can complete the login...
  8. Very slow POST process upon cold boot but fast reboots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow POST process upon cold boot but fast reboots: Not 100% sure it's the operating system, but will give it a shot. MSI Titan GT80-SLI: from a cold boot, takes 4.5 minutes to get to Win10 login screen. A reboot takes 29 seconds. What's up? I think it's something that hangs it before the operating system loads, am I...
  9. Is it possible to automate a sequence of task in windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to automate a sequence of task in windows?: We all regularly use window. Being a coder sometime we feel that we are repeating a set of task in windows everyday. Do windows provide us any way to achieve the same? For example After logging in I would like to go a folder Click a batch file in that folder Delete a...
  10. Batch process to automate installing crap.

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch process to automate installing crap.: Where in the heck do I even start? I know for my steam stuff I have to reinstall the distro packs and stuff so I'd like to be able to install all the needed packs, then run a game exe for 30 seconds minimized and then end the game exe move to the next game,ect. 59105