Windows 10: Automated Win10 Installation?

Discus and support Automated Win10 Installation? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to get a bit automated when it comes to clean installing Win10. All I really need, is to ONLY automate the wiping of ALL partitions so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by win10freak, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Automated Win10 Installation?

I would like to get a bit automated when it comes to clean installing Win10.
    All I really need, is to ONLY automate the wiping of ALL partitions so it would just only show the Unallocated disk space like the one in my image. Thats all I need.

Can anyone provide me with a scipt so I can add this to my root directory of my Win10 installation files?
    I created this using the Media Creation Tool.
    I am also using UEFI (if that matters).
    Want my drive label to be default (Local Disk) and NTFS
    Just need to tell the setup or installation to WIPE ALL EXISTING PARTITIONS and only leave it like the one from my attached image.

In addition, I would like to see the same GUI once the partitions are wiped so I can hit Next

Thanks

:)

win10freak, Apr 9, 2017

2. Safe mode after anniversary update.

Let's do the latest
    Automated Windows Update Troubleshooter

Feel free to update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 9, 2017
  3. Windows 10 keeps freezing and will not unfreeze

I see. How about trying the Automated WU Troubleshooters? Just let us know if it makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Apr 9, 2017
  4. Automated Win10 Installation?

Press Shift + F10 to access Command Prompt and run the following:

DISKPART
    List Disk
    Select Disk 0 (0 = the disk number of your device)
    Clean
    Exit

Matthew Wai, Apr 9, 2017
Thema:

Automated Win10 Installation?

1. Automated Win10 Installation? - Similar Threads - Automated Win10 Installation

2. Task Automation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Automation: HiI need to automate a number of tasks:1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of this program so it copies the data to a local folder.2. I have a data provider that provides data via SFTP. I need to...
  3. Automate diskpart for Clean Install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automate diskpart for Clean Install.: I want to FULLY Automate a Clean Install on Disk 0 [ the ONLY internal HDD ] with . . . [1] OS on C:\ >>> size=30720 - 30GB [2] Data on D:\ >>> size=51200 - 50GB [3] System_Image on S:\ >>> size=30720 - 30GB I want to use a Script to achive this which I will run after...
  4. Automate post-installation tasks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automate post-installation tasks: For context I work in a computer shop and we do a lot of installations manually and this takes a lot of time, I already looked into creating a unattended install and now I'm searching for a way to turn off some settings like the window transparency and the background apps...
  5. Automate applications with Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automate applications with Win10?: How can I automate on windows 10 that something like bluestacks is done automatically while I am doing something else in another window? Anwendungen automatisieren mit Win10?
  6. Automated Install Disk Configuration

Automated Install Disk Configuration: Hello, I've been banging my head against the wall for a couple days and hoping for a little help. I'm trying to build a Windows 10 Pro Image. I've built a USB key with 2 partitions, 1 for booting and one for the images. The image is on the second partition that I'd like...
  7. Automated Restarts..?

Automated Restarts..?: What Microsoft employee is responsible for Windows update policies? Please provide a direct telephone number to the correct Microsoft executive so I can tell them to F#@K OFF for withholding my control over restarting my personal computer. There must be a single...
  8. Multiboot USB with automated installer(s)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiboot USB with automated installer(s): Hi, I'm an IT student and I want to create a Multiboot USB drive with everything one may need when diagnosing and installing windows. So, I went ahead and downloaded the ISO-s, and merged them all into one big ISO file. BUT, I want for the installer to automatically...
  9. Automate LOGIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Automate LOGIN: Is there a way to automate a LOGIN? I often need to login to a large number of pcs. I was wandering if there is a way to do it automatically by connecting an usb. Thanks 99320
  10. Batch process to automate installing crap.

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch process to automate installing crap.: Where in the heck do I even start? I know for my steam stuff I have to reinstall the distro packs and stuff so I'd like to be able to install all the needed packs, then run a game exe for 30 seconds minimized and then end the game exe move to the next game,ect. 59105