Windows 10: Automatic adding default gateway for NIC in Windwos 10

Discus and support Automatic adding default gateway for NIC in Windwos 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with crazy auto gateway adding. I have two integrated NICs on my windows 10 PC with same gateway IP address. One NIC is for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Roman Adyev, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Automatic adding default gateway for NIC in Windwos 10

Hello,

I have a problem with crazy auto gateway adding.

I have two integrated NICs on my windows 10 PC with same gateway IP address.

One NIC is for ATM KVM (Intel VPRO), second for Internet.

So I want to make only second interface work with internet. Of course I'm able to change metric to reach that goal but I want just to remove gateway from first NIC. But somehow after removing it is getting back again.

I've tried all I could, even such power-shell commands as:

Set-NetIPInterface -InterfaceIndex "5" -RouterDiscovery disabled

Set-NetIPInterface -InterfaceIndex "5" -AdvertiseDefaultRoute disabled
    Set-NetIPInterface -InterfaceIndex "5" -IgnoreDefaultRoutes disabled

But nothing can help with that crazy auto inserting.

Maybe someone knows what's the problem or it's just but of operating system?

:)

Roman Adyev, Jun 13, 2019

2. Regarding missing default gateway

Whenever i enter the default gateway then automatically i gets erased and my internet is not working. I tried all toubleshoot but it does not hepls. Please suggest me as soon as possible.

ShubhamPriyadarshi, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Wifi ''Default gateway not available'' problem

I have gone through the link but it does not offer any help if there is not default gateway listed. Under default gateway it lists nothing. Please help.

ANGELAGABBERT, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Automatic adding default gateway for NIC in Windwos 10

mindfrost82, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Automatic adding default gateway for NIC in Windwos 10

1. Automatic adding default gateway for NIC in Windwos 10 - Similar Threads - Automatic adding default

2. default gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default gateway: Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted...
  3. default gateway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    default gateway: Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted...
  4. default gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Default Gateway not available

Default Gateway not available: Every hour or so I get kicked off the internet. First Teams goes. Then Zoom a few seconds later. Then I'm kicked off wifi. When I troubleshoot, it says Default gateway unavailable "fixed". Then I get back on and it happens again within 30 min to an hour. Seems to happen when...
  6. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  7. Default Gateway

Default Gateway: Hi everyone, I'm cracking up trying to find a definitive solution for this damn problem. My windows 10 desktop PC, says the Default Gateway is not available. I've checked my Ethernet cable, tried all the solutions I've found online. It's such a pain because you don't know...
  8. Default Gateway not Available since switching to windows 10

Default Gateway not Available since switching to windows 10: I switched to windows 10 about 9 months ago and ever since my connection has been dropping in and out, It gets better when I reset my modem but even then it is slow, My network adaptor is Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, I am connected using ethernet through the power line...
  9. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...