Windows 10: automatic app downloads

Discus and support automatic app downloads in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So every time i log into my computer it seems like theres been a new app or program downloaded and installed without me doing it. im guessing its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sean Kirchner, Jul 9, 2022.

1. automatic app downloads

So every time i log into my computer it seems like theres been a new app or program downloaded and installed without me doing it. im guessing its windows security since it seems to always be some sort of antivirus. Windows 10 Home build vsn 21H2. so ive looked thru the settings and cant figure out where to disable this, anyone got any recommendations?

:)

Sean Kirchner, Jul 9, 2022

2. Windows 10 mail automatically downloads images

Hello,

I understand that the images are automatically downloaded in Windows Mail. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Open Windows Mail App.
    • Click on the Gear Icon/ Settings on the left bottom.
    • Select Reading in the right corner.
    • Turn Off Automatically download external images and Style Fonts.
    • Restart the Application and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 9, 2022
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 9, 2022
  4. automatic app downloads

Windows Mail app images not downloaded automatically

Hi Mak,

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you still facing the issue?

As per the description above I would suggest you to follow the steps below and Change Mailbox sync settings from the mail app and check if its working fine.

• Open Mail App and click on the Settings icon.

• Now, click on Account and then select your account.

• Click on Change Mailbox Sync Settings.

• Click onDownload New Contents
      and selectAs item arrives.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jul 9, 2022
Thema:

automatic app downloads

1. automatic app downloads - Similar Threads - automatic app downloads

2. Microsoft Store Downloads app automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Downloads app automatically: A few months ago I downloaded Halo: The Master Cheif Collection using my gamepass on Microsoft Store. While downloading it showed an error, I clicked retry many times but it did not work, so I left it. After a few hours I saw the game installed in my computer. After a few...
  3. Microsoft Store Downloads app automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Downloads app automatically: A few months ago I downloaded Halo: The Master Cheif Collection using my gamepass on Microsoft Store. While downloading it showed an error, I clicked retry many times but it did not work, so I left it. After a few hours I saw the game installed in my computer. After a few...
  4. Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10: Hi, When I powered up my laptop this morning, I noticed the Spotify app popped up on my screen. Upon checking Program files I noticed it was download as an app from the MS Store. I never used the Spotify app on this laptop and don't have an account. I am signed in as a Local...
  5. Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10

Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10: Hi, When I powered up my laptop this morning, I noticed the Spotify app popped up on my screen. Upon checking Program files I noticed it was download as an app from the MS Store. I never used the Spotify app on this laptop and don't have an account. I am signed in as a Local...
  6. Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. automatic app downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic app downloads: So every time i log into my computer it seems like theres been a new app or program downloaded and installed without me doing it. im guessing its windows security since it seems to always be some sort of antivirus. Windows 10 Home build vsn 21H2. so ive looked thru the...
  8. automatic app downloads

automatic app downloads: So every time i log into my computer it seems like theres been a new app or program downloaded and installed without me doing it. im guessing its windows security since it seems to always be some sort of antivirus. Windows 10 Home build vsn 21H2. so ive looked thru the...
  9. photos app automatically downloading from onedrive

photos app automatically downloading from onedrive: I have Windows 10 and am storing all my photos in the cloud on Onedrive. I don't want them on my hard drive. Periodically, the photos app starts downloading them from Onedrive without me initiating it. I've tried cancelling the download and blocking the app, but it just...
  10. is there an app that download google chrome bookmarks automatically?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there an app that download google chrome bookmarks automatically?: i really like to read articles, but my stupid connection go down on a regular(third world problems LOL) so i there an app/chome extension that download full wab pages every time i save them as a bookmark ps: i really don't know if this is the right sub for this question,...