Windows 10: Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless.

Discus and support Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless. Older version of bluetooth works with wifi so please do not auto update my bluetooth... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sarang[], Dec 26, 2018.

1. sarang[] Win User

Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless.

Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless. Older version of bluetooth works with wifi so please do not auto update my bluetooth and wifi drivers.

:)

sarang[], Dec 26, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 26, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless. :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Bluetooth and Wifi Conflicts while transferring data from Samsung phone to pc

Hi JohnLattimore1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Is WIFI working when Bluetooth is enabled?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?
    3. Are you trying to send and receive files via Bluetooth?

I understand how difficult it can be, when the basic features doesn’t work the way they are intended to.
    This issue is an indication of faulty drivers or incompatible driver.
    This can be fixed by updating the drivers or uninstalling and reinstalling it. I suggest you to follow the steps given below and let us know the results.

Method 1: Run the inbuilt troubleshooter.

1. Go to Settings > Click on Update & Security.
    2. Click on Troubleshoot > Click on ‘Internet Connections’.
    3. Now click on Run the troubleshooter. After the network troubleshooter completes click on ‘Bluetooth’.
    4. Run the troubleshooter and this will try to fix the connectivity issues with the internet and Bluetooth.

Method 2: Update drivers.

Step 1: Update wifi drivers.

1. Press Windows and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Go to ‘Network Adapters’ and expand them.
    4. Right click on the ‘WIFI’ network adapter, and select
      Roll back (If it is enabled) or click on Update Drivers.
    5. Click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.

Step 2: Update Bluetooth drivers.

In the same way you can update or Roll back the ‘Bluetooth’ drivers.

1. Go to ‘Bluetooth’ and expand it.
    2. Right click on the ‘Bluetooth’ drivers, and select
      Roll back
      (If it is enabled) or click on Update Drivers.
    3. Click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.
    4. Restart the PC after the updating of the drivers completes.

This will update the drivers of WIFI and
    Bluetooth. Once the drivers are updated check, if you can use both WIFI
    and Bluetooth together. For more information check the
    update drivers in windows 10.
    I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Share files over Bluetooth.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless. - Similar Threads - Automatic bluetooth driver

2. Windows 11 wifi issue renders laptop near useless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wifi issue renders laptop near useless: Hello, I have a Rog Strix G51 running on Windows 11 22H2. It has 16GB of RAM and a Ryzen 7 6800H processor. This is a significant upgrade from my previous Rog laptop, which for some reason runs 10 times better than this one. My issue is not with the laptop itself, but with...
  3. Windows 11 wifi issue renders laptop near useless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 wifi issue renders laptop near useless: Hello, I have a Rog Strix G51 running on Windows 11 22H2. It has 16GB of RAM and a Ryzen 7 6800H processor. This is a significant upgrade from my previous Rog laptop, which for some reason runs 10 times better than this one. My issue is not with the laptop itself, but with...
  4. 20H2 update rendered my PC useless

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 update rendered my PC useless: I have an Alienware R8 with RTX 2070. I started off with that because people with a somewhat related issue are saying that they are stuck on the boot screen but in my case my computer displays nothing at all. After the update I can power up my PC and the lights on the desktop...
  5. Help! Automatic standby mode renders speakers useless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help! Automatic standby mode renders speakers useless: On 25 March 2013 I purchased my Creative Labs Gigaworks T20 Series 2 speakers from Amazon.co.uk and they are plugged into my Windows 10 Home PC version 20H2 via the audio jack on the motherboard. The problem is that these speakers have unfortunately been caught by the ErP...
  6. June update has rendered printer useless

June update has rendered printer useless: Since installing the June update I am unable to connect to my printer. On the manufacturer's website I see this message: If you have installed the June Windows 10 updates KB4557957 / KB4560960 you may find you can no longer print from your PC. If you have been affected...
  7. Printers Rendered Useless. Not Happy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers Rendered Useless. Not Happy: Windows 10 did an update on my desktop. Now it has rendered my printer obsolete. updated the drivers for my Brother MFC-J410W and Xerox 6505 printers and they do not work. What is the status of a fix? I need to print. I think Microsoft should pay to purchase a new printer and...
  8. Windows 10 updates rendered both my desktops useless!

Windows 10 updates rendered both my desktops useless!: [IMG]This is the error I get from my desktop after the latest update. I can get into these options but none of them lead anywhere. They all come back to “cannot do it” if i try to repair, restore, check disk from command prompt, it always tells me it cant be done or was...
  9. Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless: Hello, I've had a lot of issues with my computer ever since my Motherboard stopped working. I've replaced the motherboard, RAM, CPU and PSU but i'm still getting random BSOD while working with my computer. I've tried the following: Completely reinstall Windows (From a...
  10. Since kb4051963 Nvidia driver hangs rendering my computer useless

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Since kb4051963 Nvidia driver hangs rendering my computer useless: I installed KB4051963 he other day because Windows 10 told me an update was released. Little did I know this update would ruin my install. There is so compatibility issue or something that I can't figure out, however I believe it is will Nvidia drivers. There is no...