Windows 10: Automatic change screen resolution and turn off pc Sound

Discus and support Automatic change screen resolution and turn off pc Sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear Sir I setup several times my pc. After setup its running well but when i connect net after some times windows change its resolution automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arifulhasanju, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Automatic change screen resolution and turn off pc Sound

Dear Sir
    I setup several times my pc. After setup its running well but when i connect net after some times windows change its resolution automatically and turn off pc sound.

Please help me to get out from this problem.

Arif

:)

arifulhasanju, Nov 6, 2015

2. How To change screen resolution

I have an old HCL (square shaped ) monitor. When i changed the screen resolution from 1240*720 to 400*600 ( recommended as shown in settings) the monitor suddenly turned off (not power off) but the system is still on. What can i do now to change the resolution
    back...

HARIPRASATHG27, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Win10, display turned off, the resolution is only 1024*768, when turning back on, resolution is normal

is there a way to lock down the default native resolution to 1920*1080 in Windows 10?

because we have kiosk app running 24*7 on 4K displays, the screen is turned off at night to save power. And we are only allowed to schedule an app restart or PC restart to release the memory at night. then in the morning, when customer turn on the screen with
    remote control, since the app was opened in 1024*768 mode while display is off, it won't know Windows 10 now changes the native resolution from 1024*768 to 3840*2160.

that's where the problem happens.

sanjose_cali, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

Automatic change screen resolution and turn off pc Sound

1. Automatic change screen resolution and turn off pc Sound - Similar Threads - Automatic change screen

2. How to turn off automatic screen brightness change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off automatic screen brightness change?: Hi, I don't have the option to adjust the brightness, and the brightness on the screen adjusts to me depending on what is being displayed. It really annoys me and there is no option to turn it off....
  3. How to turn off automatic screen brightness change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off automatic screen brightness change?: Hi, I don't have the option to adjust the brightness, and the brightness on the screen adjusts to me depending on what is being displayed. It really annoys me and there is no option to turn it off....
  4. How to turn off automatic screen brightness change?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.: My Screen brightness and contrast changed when I was not looking at it.I restarted it once and my screen resolution changed and everything became bigger. Then I checked the screen resolution from right click menu so there at the field where the monitor name is given. It was...
  6. My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.: My Screen brightness and contrast changed when I was not looking at it.I restarted it once and my screen resolution changed and everything became bigger. Then I checked the screen resolution from right click menu so there at the field where the monitor name is given. It was...
  7. change screen resolution automatically in full screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    change screen resolution automatically in full screen ?: i want to use pc with 1280x1024 and i want to use it in games with 1024x768 can i make it automatically changes when i open games ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-screen-resolution-automatically-in-full/60c2b011-0d39-4584-bacc-12062296dbaa
  8. Resolution automatically changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resolution automatically changing: I just bought a new computer and have it hooked up via hdmi to a tv. The resolution keeps changing to a smaller resolution but when i click to change the resolution is still says it’s in “1920x1080” ive reinstalled my graphics drivers a couple times. After i restart my...
  9. Screen resolution changes when monitor is turned off

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen resolution changes when monitor is turned off: Hi guys. First off lemme start by praising the people who run and post on this board, it's an endless mine of informations and a never ending academy for learning all the tips and tricks of anything pc-related...so keep up the good work guys! Unfortunately I'm writing here...
  10. Screen Turns Off and Desktop Resolution Changes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Turns Off and Desktop Resolution Changes: The title probably could use some work. Feel free to edit, anyone, if you know a better one. Here's the deal: I've got a big monitor running the recommended 3840 x 2160 resolution. I have items all over my desktop that I am working with. If I let the screen sleep...