Windows 10: Automatic closing of tasks

Discus and support Automatic closing of tasks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it started a few days ago ...when i was using win 8.1 n the problem was that whenever i used to open some application or some window it would close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karthik.k.o, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Automatic closing of tasks

it started a few days ago ...when i was using win 8.1 n the problem was that whenever i used to open some application or some window it would close suddenly like the pc was pretending like i was clicking on escape key again and again, n also when i click on the key h and g the typing gets clear n it quickly closes the window. And than i installed win 10 after clean formatting the pc but the problem still occurs

:)

Karthik.k.o, Aug 28, 2019

2. Task Manager Automatically Closes Windows 10!

Hi Evnul,

There are several reasons why the Task Manager automatically closes when opening. These may include the recent changes made on your computer or there is a corruption on your user profile. Answering the following questions may help us in uncovering the underlying
    cause of the issue:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried creating a temporary user profile to isolate the issue?
    • Just to verify, is your computer shutting down when you are accessing the Task Manager or the Task Manager closes itself?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when this happens?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 28, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Automatic closing of tasks

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic closing of tasks :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Automatic closing of tasks

1. Automatic closing of tasks - Similar Threads - Automatic closing tasks

2. Task manager closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager closes automatically.: So I just updated windows 10 recently, due to a power outage the update was unable to install.Then I updated it after the restart, when i open task manager it opens up and when I click on any tab like 'details','services',etc it just stops responding and closes.Then I tried...
  3. Task manager closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager closes automatically.: So I just updated windows 10 recently, due to a power outage the update was unable to install.Then I updated it after the restart, when i open task manager it opens up and when I click on any tab like 'details','services',etc it just stops responding and closes.Then I tried...
  4. Task manager closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  6. App automatically close!

App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  7. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Task Manager not showing programs and closing automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager not showing programs and closing automatically.: Help, I have looked online for every single video or blog talking about the topic. My computer works fine, it hasn't seemed to slow down or anything, but one thing causes me a lot of trouble, my Task Manager does not work, once you click it, it opens and shows "No running...
  9. Automatic Closing of Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Closing of Settings: I have a new Windows 10 Laptop. I am not the administrator so I use a local account. Every time I go into the settings to try to do something there is a period of about 10 to 15 seconds and then the app automatically closes. I had previously researched what to do, but I don't...
  10. Apps closing automatically

Apps closing automatically: It started a few days ago. Whenever i try to open Camera, Store etc. they close automatically. However i can open apps that i have installed from Store and Settings. 54986