Windows 10: Automatic creat folders in my pc.vloume d

Discus and support Automatic creat folders in my pc.vloume d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have upgraded my office laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I also do constantly keep running Windows update to ensure everything is latest.However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DevendraSharma2, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Automatic creat folders in my pc.vloume d

I have upgraded my office laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I also do constantly keep running Windows update to ensure everything is latest.However from the time I have upgraded to Windows 11, there seem to be lot of system folders. being generated almost daily 3-4 folders creation on average per day. Till date I have 72 folders which have been created automatically on my D: drive.This is very irritating and also pose problems in working on my own stuff.Please suggest some solution to this problem.

:)

DevendraSharma2, Jan 15, 2022

2. This PC folder assignments.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to create all the folder you want to add to D drive and then mark them to show in libraries. You can pin it under Library in Windows file explorer by following the below given steps:

• Right click on desired folder that is to be displayed under library.
    • Click on show in Library and click on the folder under which it is to be displayed.
    Hope this answers your query. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 15, 2022
  3. CREATE FOLDER

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as there is a lag while creating a new folder on the desktop.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Does it lag when you create a new folder in Documents, Downloads or any other location on the PC?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Automatically diagnose and repair Windows
    file and folder problems

Also put the the PC in clean boot and try to create a new folder and check if there is any lag, refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    . A ‘clean boot’ starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

Note: After you finish troubleshooting, follow the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to reset the computer to start normally.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya_Roy, Jan 15, 2022
  4. enso Win User

Automatic creat folders in my pc.vloume d

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

Automatic creat folders in my pc.vloume d

1. Automatic creat folders in my pc.vloume d - Similar Threads - Automatic creat folders

2. New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive: These folders are increasing day by day , please i want someone to resolve this issue asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-folders-are-automatically-getting-created-in/6b0568d7-d1be-4d79-88ae-eb109704b0a4
  3. New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New folders are automatically getting created in my D drive: These folders are increasing day by day , please i want someone to resolve this issue asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-folders-are-automatically-getting-created-in/6b0568d7-d1be-4d79-88ae-eb109704b0a4
  4. Delete automatic created folders in /user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete automatic created folders in /user: Every time I log into windows and open the file explorer in my user folder, there are folders like "my contacts", "my documents" etc... Even if i delete them, they reappear as soon as i restart windows. How can i enable this, so that they´re gone for ever ? submitted by...
  5. Document folder and automatically created subfolders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Document folder and automatically created subfolders: Hi all, In my Documents folder, Windows automatically creates a Picture, Music, Videos and Downloads subfolder. I can sometimes delete these subfolders and sometimes I can't. However, whether I delete or move the subfolders, Windows will automatically recreate them in the...
  6. Folders automatically creating

Folders automatically creating: its been a month that i see around 100 new folders with 2words names like "fd, ff, da, 22, 53 and..." being created automatically on my E drive, everytime i delete those, they will be back few hours later, i have Scanned the whole PC with avast premium security but there was...
  7. Files being automatically created in my D: drive.

Files being automatically created in my D: drive.: The files shown below are being automatically created whenever i delete them. Some contain a "FILE File" which ranges between 0-400 bytes[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Changed Downloads Folder to my D drive by accident without creating a downloads folder

Changed Downloads Folder to my D drive by accident without creating a downloads folder: Hello, My C drive was almost full so i decided to change the location to my 1Tb D drive but forgot to create a download folder, now all my downloads are in my d drive in disorder and its making me lose my mind. When i try to restore the original Download folder it says...
  9. Pictures folder automatically created

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures folder automatically created: Hello, I decided to use a subdirectory of my login to store my personal files, which include my own picture and video folders. Windows separately created its own pictures folder in this subdirectory, plus a 'shortcut-like' reference to it in 'This PC'. I can delete that...
  10. My pc is creating a local account automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My pc is creating a local account automatically: My pc is creating a local account on it self. I deleted it but when I shut down and on it again the local account is there as the same. Please help me to solve this....