Windows 10: Automatic Duplex Problem

Discus and support Automatic Duplex Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i’ve been facing this problem with my HP Deskjet 4530 Series printer that it stopped printed Duplex automatically, The Printing Preferences say Print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Questioner04, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Automatic Duplex Problem

i’ve been facing this problem with my HP Deskjet 4530 Series printer that it stopped printed Duplex automatically, The Printing Preferences say Print on Both Sides Manually.

I tried deleting the drivers and software and reinstalling all of them again.It didnt work

i Changed the UAC permission. I didnt work

in the Settings,I tried to change the Automatic Duplex Unit to Installed.It changes and remains grey.Other option in the same dialog box Automatic Configuration Stays off how much ever i change it.

Also The Printing Preferences Dialog box stopped showing the option to select Color or Black And White.

Please Help me out!

:)

Questioner04, Jul 26, 2019

2. HP OfficeJet 4650 stopped printing in colour and automatic duplex printing

I am having 2 issues which I suspect are both connected......

1) Printer stopped printing in colour.

- I have several times uninstalled and reinstalled printer and print drivers, both from HP website and CD.

- Printer is able to print in colour - I can print proper test page and copy in colour - it is NOT a colour cartridge or printer hardware issue.

- in Programs, only the Basic Device Software is showing up - not full features which is what I've been downloading

- in printer properties, advanced - there is NO option coming up "print in greyscale" to turn off, so don't suggest this step

- this has happened before and uninstalling and reinstalling with CD worked....this time, not so much.

**I URGENTLY need to print in colour .....very upset about this!

2) Printer has stopped automatically duplex printing

- this happened before and uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it

- only shows options for manual duplex printing where you have to take the sheets and reinsert them

- I've gone into printer properties, device settings and Automatic Duplexing unit shows "Not Installed". I can get it to show "Installed" by Updating in Automatic Configuration but when I exit and go back in, it is always back to "not installed".

- Automatic duplex printing was one of the main reasons I chose this printer.

Any help with either of these issues appreciated, but colour issue is very URGENT!

Thank you

miraclesabound4, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 26, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Automatic Duplex Problem

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic Duplex Problem :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Duplex Problem

1. Automatic Duplex Problem - Similar Threads - Automatic Duplex Problem

2. This question is in reference to this post: "Created on January 25, 2020 Automatic duplex...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This question is in reference to this post: "Created on January 25, 2020 Automatic duplex...: ... no longer available on my HP Envy. My question is if I buy a new printer, will the problem be solved? Mine has an additional problem I didn't see mentioned in the original discussion. My printer will only print Landscape even though Portrait is designated....
  3. duplex printing

duplex printing: How can I get my HP OfficeJet 3830 to print duplex automatic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplex-printing/4cfd2451-0811-4275-b6f2-42e49373efb9
  4. Print Duplex off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Duplex off: The latest windows update negated duplex orinting. Any help would be appreciated. Estelle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-duplex-off/f0c42c58-156b-49a1-8975-bf309dcf0004
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex: I have created a presentation in Open Office, and want to create a PDF of handouts. I create a PDF via print to printer "Microsoft Print to PDF". That creates a PDF file. The problem I have is this - when I open the PDF in Acrobat Reader and then try to print a copy,...
  6. Automatic duplex printing no longer available on my HP Envy

Automatic duplex printing no longer available on my HP Envy: Hi, hope someone can help. Overnight, my printer has stopped doing automatic duplex printing on PDF documents. It is an HP Envy 4520. I have not made any changes to hardware or software/or done any upgrades etc. I use Windows 10. I have tried to update the device driver...
  7. Automatic duplex printingon PDF documents suddenly stopped working

Automatic duplex printingon PDF documents suddenly stopped working: Hi, hope someone can help. Overnight, my printer has stopped doing automatic duplex printing on PDF documents. It still works with Word documents. I have not made any changes to hardware or software/or upgrades etc. I use Windows 10. I have tried using the HP smart app...
  8. HP Officjet 4650 stopped printing colour and wont automatically duplex.

HP Officjet 4650 stopped printing colour and wont automatically duplex.: I have tried uninstalling all HP drivers and reinstalling, following instructions from the PF Printers Forum. Worked OK but on restarting PC today no printing at all! Have repeated the HP Forum uninstall /re-install .Now won't print from Word at all!! I am sure its a...
  9. HP OfficeJet 4650 stopped printing in colour and automatic duplex printing

HP OfficeJet 4650 stopped printing in colour and automatic duplex printing: I am having 2 issues which I suspect are both connected...... 1) Printer stopped printing in colour. - I have several times uninstalled and reinstalled printer and print drivers, both from HP website and CD. - Printer is able to print in colour - I can print proper test...
  10. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex: I have a printer that does automatic duplex printing. I am working with others who also have printers with automatic duplex printing. I am preparing a booklet for an event we are having.. We were going to each 1/3 of the necessary copies on each of our printers. On 3/3, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp officejet 4650 wireless