Windows 10: Automatic entering password

Discus and support Automatic entering password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm looking for either a script or, else, a third party app which will allow me to enter a password into an app logon window automatically.My password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IvanDenisovich, May 14, 2021.

1. Automatic entering password

I'm looking for either a script or, else, a third party app which will allow me to enter a password into an app logon window automatically.My password manager will not do it in some cases.All help and suggestions greatly appreciated.

:)

IvanDenisovich, May 14, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Entering Password to login to computer after turning it on. Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• Open settings

• Click on Users and account

• Open Sign-in options and tap the
      Change button under Password.

• Enter the current password and click Next.

• There you can remove the pin password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Automatic entering password :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, May 14, 2021
  4. donnyb Win User

Automatic entering password

No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Automatic entering password

1. Automatic entering password - Similar Threads - Automatic entering password

2. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password: Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter password it keeps saying incorrect password While the password is correct .I hope someone can help...
  3. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password: Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter password it keeps saying incorrect password While the password is correct .I hope someone can help...
  4. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. enter password and returns to password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    enter password and returns to password: Computer hacked I enter password and returns to password and the pin says no pin set up exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-password-and-returns-to-password/dcf20188-2672-465b-b624-80789e7d4333
  6. enter password and returns to password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enter password and returns to password: Computer hacked I enter password and returns to password and the pin says no pin set up exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-password-and-returns-to-password/dcf20188-2672-465b-b624-80789e7d4333
  7. Entering password automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entering password automatically: I don't know if this is the proper forum for this, but I'd like to know if there is a Widows program to automatically enter password into an application's logon screen. The screen contains the userID, but requires adding the password "manually".All suggestions and assistance...
  8. Entering password automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Entering password automatically: I don't know if this is the proper forum for this, but I'd like to know if there is a Widows program to automatically enter password into an application's logon screen. The screen contains the userID, but requires adding the password "manually".All suggestions and assistance...
  9. Enter Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enter Password: Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but still can't. I've tried it while connecting with internet via LAN.Thankyou...
  10. password to enter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"