Windows 10: Automatic file delete

Discus and support Automatic file delete in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, there if anyone can help me with the my problem please. I have a problem with my PC whenever I click on some particular file my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muhammad Saad Khan_778, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Automatic file delete

Hi, there if anyone can help me with the my problem please. I have a problem with my PC whenever I click on some particular file my system automatically send it to the recycle bin.

I have installed the window again but facing the same problem again. I am not able to open, or move any file. Please somebody help me with this. I shall be very thankful to you.

I even don't know its a hardware problem or software problem.

:)

Muhammad Saad Khan_778, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Automatic file delete

Automatic delete files

Without these files game already work but with these files game work better and cheats can't damage my gaming.

What do you suggest to me do? Can you write step by step this sollution?

DavidasBružas, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Automatic file delete

1. Automatic file delete - Similar Threads - Automatic file delete

2. Deleting file automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting file automatically: My files deleting automatically when i click in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-file-automatically/7134976a-1623-4d8f-b86d-fbc1929d7dcf"
  3. .Zip files automatically deleting themselves.

in Windows 10 Support
    .Zip files automatically deleting themselves.: I was downloading a game in .zip files (Balls? by dani). And the files would half the time say "failed Download Error" and the other would finish. About 2 seconds after it finishes it automatically deletes itself. No trace at all. I don't know what details to add to make the...
  4. items deleting automatically

items deleting automatically: hello everyone... my issue is that everytime i click on a song or file it gets deleted or moved to recycle bin? what i should do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/items-deleting-automatically/2a7a6876-6b9c-4b68-9a6b-faf1a2140ab1"
  5. Automatically deleting of files on double click

Automatically deleting of files on double click: I'm using Windows 10 with latest 1809 update. When i double click any folder anywhere it directly deletes it please provide solution im tired of it already...
  6. files automatically deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    files automatically deleted: My desktop folder is missing after i turn my laptop to sleep for a day. only the folder which i recently worked before turning to sleep, folder contains jpeg and psd files...
  7. Windows 10 1803 Automatically Deleting Temp Files

Windows 10 1803 Automatically Deleting Temp Files: I have a computer with windows 10 pro build 1803. I run an application that loads and reads files from C:/users/%user%/appdata/local/temp. Every week the files are deleted somehow and the application can't run. This application needs to run 24/7 so it is crucial that the...
  8. Automatic delete files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic delete files: Hello. I play gta sa and this game require more .asi files for better gaming. But when I put .asi files in this game directory and turn on game, these files are delete by win10. When i restart pc, will do same thing. Where are problem? How can I fix it? I dont have any...
  9. emails are deleted automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails are deleted automatically: My emails are deleted automatically and are stored only for a few weeks not more. What can I do to keep my emails until I personally decide to delete them?...
  10. File properties issue, Details automatically deleted.

in Windows 10 Support
    File properties issue, Details automatically deleted.: Hi, apologies if in the wrong area. I've updated Windows to the latest version recently, and when changing file properties on mp3's (as I do) what tends to happen is if I want to even capitalise a letter (i for I) or change a year in the file properties, ALL the...