Windows 10: Automatic file delete

Discus and support Automatic file delete in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, there if anyone can help me with the my problem please. I have a problem with my PC whenever I click on some particular file my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muhammad Saad Khan_778, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Automatic file delete

Hi, there if anyone can help me with the my problem please. I have a problem with my PC whenever I click on some particular file my system automatically send it to the recycle bin.

I have installed the window again but facing the same problem again. I am not able to open, or move any file. Please somebody help me with this. I shall be very thankful to you.

I even don't know its a hardware problem or software problem.

:)

Muhammad Saad Khan_778, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Automatic file delete

Automatic delete files

Without these files game already work but with these files game work better and cheats can't damage my gaming.

What do you suggest to me do? Can you write step by step this sollution?

DavidasBružas, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Automatic file delete

1. Automatic file delete - Similar Threads - Automatic file delete

2. onedrive deleting files automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive deleting files automatically: How DF do i fix this **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-deleting-files-automatically/3657ae4a-da25-4809-8999-67277ff01841
  3. Deleted Files removed automatically

Deleted Files removed automatically: I’m playing fallout 4 on pc, and a recent problem has arisen. I can’t save without a pop up showing up. I’ve tried everything I can think of, from messing with the onedrive settings, to unlinking it to my pc, which just caused more problems that I had to fix. I have a lot of...
  4. files are automatically deleting

files are automatically deleting: whenever i downloading or copying zip file in my PC they are deleting automatically. My storage sense is off I have added Exclusion for the zip file type. I have deleted all the windows updates enabled to delete some of them as window is not providing permission to do so...
  5. Files automatically delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files automatically delete: Dear All, I have an issue with windows 10. After updating windows 10 i am facing this type of issue: Details: My files are automatically deleted and "Delete" button not working but files are deleted automatically. Please help me to out of this problem. Laptop model:...
  6. Deleting downloaded files automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting downloaded files automatically: Hi, I want to ask a question. Is there any app or build in feature that asks you if you want to delete downloaded file right after you downloaded so you don't have to navigate to "Downloads" folder or any other where your downloaded files are stored? E.g. when you want to...
  7. Automatically deleted files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically deleted files: Hi, I am facing a problem, whenever I click a file it automatically disappear and ends up in recycle bin. In the same while it asks me " do you want to delete this file?" doesn't matter if I says NO...It ends up in recycle bin.. The other option it is showing " this file...
  8. Deleting file automatically

Deleting file automatically: My files deleting automatically when i click in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-file-automatically/7134976a-1623-4d8f-b86d-fbc1929d7dcf"
  9. files automatically deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    files automatically deleted: My desktop folder is missing after i turn my laptop to sleep for a day. only the folder which i recently worked before turning to sleep, folder contains jpeg and psd files...
  10. Automatic delete files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic delete files: Hello. I play gta sa and this game require more .asi files for better gaming. But when I put .asi files in this game directory and turn on game, these files are delete by win10. When i restart pc, will do same thing. Where are problem? How can I fix it? I dont have any...