Windows 10: Automatic File Downloads

Discus and support Automatic File Downloads in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi In Settings Privacy Automatic File Downloads, is there a related registry key to control it? Thanks 133766 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kishvand, May 31, 2019.

1. Kishvand Win User

Automatic File Downloads

Hi
    In Settings Privacy Automatic File Downloads, is there a related registry key to control it?
    Thanks

:)

Kishvand, May 31, 2019

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, May 31, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 31, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

Automatic File Downloads

Downloads that are automatically zipped

Hello,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Which browser are you using when downloading files from the web?
    To manually trace your downloaded files from the web, we suggest following the steps below:

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Download the files from your online storage. Once your done downloading the files.
    • Press CTRL + J, to view or track your downloads.
    • Click the Folder location, like the image below:

Automatic File Downloads e15da10b-cde9-44f5-855a-2977f421a2bc.png

We are looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Ernie San, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Automatic File Downloads

1. Automatic File Downloads - Similar Threads - Automatic File Downloads

2. downloading files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading files: where do I change the setting that lets me determine where a download is saved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-files/2a970152-8452-4d10-85bd-b6e42a92e87d"
  3. Automatic compression of newly downloaded files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic compression of newly downloaded files: As of recently I've had an issue driving me insane. One day all my files on my SSD were compressed! I manually undid it by unticking the checkbox in properties on my SSD then did the popular line in cmd as admin "fsutil behavior set disablecompression 1", rebooted and after...
  4. downloading files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading files: is it risky to download fortnite onto my computer even though it says that it may cause potential harm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-files/09f70854-ede5-4574-8fa6-8f45e5126381
  5. downloading files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    downloading files: is it risky to download fortnite onto my computer even though it says that it may cause potential harm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/downloading-files/09f70854-ede5-4574-8fa6-8f45e5126381
  6. Automatic Windows 10 downloads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Windows 10 downloads: I am constantly innovated with different background display downloads. This slows my system down and some of the time locks up my system. I have no desire to see 'travel trivia' on my laptop. I did not request this. How do I disable this annoyance?...
  7. Automatically scan files downloaded with Chrome?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatically scan files downloaded with Chrome?: Is it possible to set up Windows Defender or whatever to automatically scan files I download with Google Chrome Browser? 89700
  8. windows 10 automatic download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 automatic download: hi I am running windows 10 and when I go to updates I keep getting a update for my hp desktop pc for aver media infrared receiver that i do not use also every time I try to install it does not work how do I stop windows 10 downloads from repeatedly downloading and asking me...
  9. Downloading Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Files: Hello All, I need to identify whether a problem exist in my computer or the credit unions software. I control three UTMA accounts and their monthly statements are available for viewing or downloading according to the credit union but when I click on the view button, I get an...
  10. automatic background downloads running?

in Windows 10 Support
    automatic background downloads running?: i got windows installed in my pc since like a week , i turned my updates off even via DOS . but still my windows is downlaoding some random bulk file automatically which i can monitor on NetMeterEvo, and these automatic downloads r taking all of my bandwidth traffic and i...