Windows 10: Automatic files

Discus and support Automatic files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My understanding is that you should have an option whether you want your files to automatic download, allow or you can block them. It doesn't give me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by heavenbound12, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Automatic files

My understanding is that you should have an option whether you want your files to automatic download, allow or you can block them. It doesn't give me the option to block, unblock, or allow. Allow is there and there is no way I can change it. How do I go about changing this???

:)

heavenbound12, Aug 10, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 10, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic files :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Automatic files

Why use an ADBANNER BLOCKING HOSTS file? Here is why:

APK... Whats interesting about Ad Muncher: Free ad blocking for all browsers is that it builds a ban list automatically from "ad shaped" gifs + many other features. Worth looking at (Suggestion from a programmers perspective... not recommendation to use it).

Completely Bonkers, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Automatic files

1. Automatic files - Similar Threads - Automatic files

2. Does Onedrive automatically save files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Onedrive automatically save files?: Hi, OS Windows 10 (Japanese) Browser Firefox I have never used OneDrive but after recent Windows update, Windows 10 version 1903 (KB4505903) it is showing OneDrive Icon in Taskbar. Yesterday August 02, 2019, during Windows update when computer was rebooting there was a...
  3. Drive automatically shows unformatted during file copying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive automatically shows unformatted during file copying: I was copying files from my windows 10 computer to my 32gb usb drive, halfway down the process the copying paused and a popup message appears saying, Drive unformatted, format now. I took out the usb disk and red inserted it hoping it fixes it but no, instead shows the...
  4. NewFileGo for Windows: watch for new files and execute programs automatically

in Windows 10 News
    NewFileGo for Windows: watch for new files and execute programs automatically: NewFileGo is a portable software program for Microsoft's Windows operating system that Windows users may use to monitor directories for new files matching set rules to execute commands automatically. Basic examples where something like this may be useful include moving...
  5. File Explorer does not update automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer does not update automatically: Windows 10 Pro, the File Explorer stops updating automatically; The operations of copying, renaming, deleting, moving, and other operations with files and folders are not reflected until you update it manually (press F5). Any help would be appreciated....
  6. File Explorer Doesn't Automatically Recognize DVD Drive

File Explorer Doesn't Automatically Recognize DVD Drive: I just purchased a HP290-p0043w. Everything seems to be working fine except for an annoyance with Windows File Explorer. If I put a DVD into the DVD Writer, I hear sounds like the PC is reading the DVD. However, in the File Explorer window, the Navigation Pane does not...
  7. How to automatically MOVE (No Prompts) files (photos) from an SD card to directory on my PC

How to automatically MOVE (No Prompts) files (photos) from an SD card to directory on my PC: I need to find a way to ... when I insert an SD/CF card from one of my cameras ... automatically copy to a specific directory In Windows 95 and XP ... I had it setup to copy (to a specific directory) then delete the photos ... without being prompted In Windows 10 ... I do...
  8. How to block .zip files from automatically running

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to block .zip files from automatically running: Hello Looking for a way to prevent .zip files from automatically running. I thought there was a way to do it in local security policy but I am having trouble finding it in Win 10 Pro. I remember setting it up in XP Pro. Thanks, Doug...
  9. Automatic File Downloads

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic File Downloads: Hi In Settings Privacy Automatic File Downloads, is there a related registry key to control it? Thanks 133766
  10. Setting Backup Definition Files to run automatically

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Setting Backup Definition Files to run automatically: Apologies for the long post. For years, Macrium was set up a long time ago to make regular scheduled backups of my C drive. Very reliable. After a crash the two old Backup Def. Files had disappeared, so I have now set up two identical replacement BU Def. File with identical...