Windows 10: Automatic folders creation

Discus and support Automatic folders creation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 PC and sometimes I automatically get new folders with 2 character names created in my D drive. It doesn't happen everyday but once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gautambitious, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Automatic folders creation

I have a windows 10 PC and sometimes I automatically get new folders with 2 character names created in my D drive. It doesn't happen everyday but once a week something. I do install a lot of my stuff in my D drive but it does sound like a virus. I ran antivirus scans but nothing showed up. For now I just made a Python script that deletes those folders. Should I be concerned and how can I solve it?

submitted by /u/gautambitious
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gautambitious, Jul 13, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 13, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic folders creation :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 13, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Automatic folders creation

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Automatic folders creation

1. Automatic folders creation - Similar Threads - Automatic folders creation

2. Automatic folder creation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic folder creation: Automatic folder naming "Program files" and "windows apps" have been created by the system.i can't delete or change their properties.they say no permission. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-folder-creation/b3da8528-8126-49ab-a846-8fe2634d3e17
  3. Automatic folder creation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic folder creation: Automatic folder naming "Program files" and "windows apps" have been created by the system.i can't delete or change their properties.they say no permission. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-folder-creation/b3da8528-8126-49ab-a846-8fe2634d3e17
  4. Automatic folder creation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Folders/Directory creation

Folders/Directory creation: How can I create a folder/directory like the "fonts" folder located in "c:/Windows/Fonts" and like the "contacts" folder located in "c:/Users/Username/contacts"? Any help would be thanked....
  6. New Folder Creation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Folder Creation: [ATTACH] I have this problem where when I try to create a New Folder on my Desktop it is automatically named New Folder (2), which indicates that there is already a folder somewhere on the desktop with the same name (New Folder) I have tried locating it through...
  7. Folder Creation problem.

Folder Creation problem.: I have been running Windows 10 on a Lenovo desktop for many years. Recently, I could no longer create new folders on the desktop by right clicking or in File Explorer. Nothing happens. Over the past week I have tried multiple fixes that I have found on various support...
  8. Folder Creation

Folder Creation: My ability to create new folders has disappeared. This carries over to external hard drives as well. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-creation/8b2fae7a-ef80-4288-a7d2-ee6443403811"
  9. folder creation problem

folder creation problem: when I create command promot through directory of folder on desktop it's doesn't show on my desktop screen what's the problems ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-creation-problem/84a866fe-7ab3-43e1-81c5-b1a558b3e884"
  10. Automatic Restore Point Creation

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Automatic Restore Point Creation: Is there a way to get Restore Points created automatically periodically? The only ones showing in the Restore Point window are those I created manually. System Update has never created one. Thank you. 40391