Windows 10: Automatic forwarding in free Yahoo Mail to be discontinued

Discus and support Automatic forwarding in free Yahoo Mail to be discontinued in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Beginning January 1, 2021, automatic forwarding of emails from your Yahoo inbox to a third party email account will no longer be a feature of free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Automatic forwarding in free Yahoo Mail to be discontinued

Read more: Automatic forwarding of emails in free Yahoo Mail accounts will be discontinued | Yahoo Help - SLN35503

:)

Brink, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards

This story showed up on ZDnet this morning, explaining Yahoo's recent move to block email auto-forwarding:

Source: Yahoo Mail doesn't want you to leave, disables auto-email forwarding

Brink, Nov 4, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards

This story showed up on ZDnet this morning, explaining Yahoo's recent move to block email auto-forwarding:

Source: Yahoo Mail doesn't want you to leave, disables auto-email forwarding

EdTittel, Nov 4, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Forwarding Yahoo Email on Android Phone?

I thought the folders were saved on the mail server, because when I check my mail from home or other PCs the folders are still there. I used the info in step 1 of this page to setup my mail, should I not have done that?

Yahoo ist jetzt Teil von Verizon Media

OrbitzXT, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Automatic forwarding in free Yahoo Mail to be discontinued - Similar Threads - Automatic forwarding free

2. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail: Hello I have a windows server 2109 with active directory I want to prevent user to access there personal mail account using gpo I can do this for Gmail but I want to do this for Yahoo and other mail's servers so did it possible to do in gpo that Yahoo user can't login with...
  3. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo mail: Hello I have a windows server 2109 with active directory I want to prevent user to access there personal mail account using gpo I can do this for Gmail but I want to do this for Yahoo and other mail's servers so did it possible to do in gpo that Yahoo user can't login with...
  4. is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem?

in Browsers and Email
    is there a free alternative to the forwarding yahoo mail problem?: because I haven't been able to find one yet, I mean I just set up the g-mail import account thing, but that apparently only does it for 30 days, so if it works id have to re-do it ever 30 days, and apparently it only forwards/imports it at the end of the day, and id really...
  5. yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  6. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  7. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  8. Windows error message when forwarding emails via Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows error message when forwarding emails via Yahoo Mail: Recently been receiving following error message from Windows when forwarding emails via Yahoo Mail. Forwarded addresses all active and where attachments included, not large....How to Correct? We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder....
  9. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832
  10. Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards

in Windows 10 News
    Yahoo turns off NEW mail forwards: This story showed up on ZDnet this morning, explaining Yahoo's recent move to block email auto-forwarding: Yahoo has disabled automatic email forwarding from one account to another, making it difficult for users wishing to switch providers following recent hacking...