Windows 10: automatic function for photo transfers

Discus and support automatic function for photo transfers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't necessarily want all photos transferred to my pc whenever I plug in a flash drive. If I choose to disable AUTO DRIVE on win10, will that take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by patriceltic, Dec 22, 2018.

1. automatic function for photo transfers

I don't necessarily want all photos transferred to my pc whenever I plug in a flash drive. If I choose to disable AUTO DRIVE on win10, will that take care of it?
    also, how do I RE-ENABLE it should I wish to? I should then be able to pick which ones I want downloaded to my pc. Yes? Thanks

:)

patriceltic, Dec 22, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Dec 22, 2018
  4. automatic function for photo transfers

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

automatic function for photo transfers

1. automatic function for photo transfers - Similar Threads - automatic function photo

2. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  3. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  4. photo transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer: I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone to my desktop pc running windows 10. I click on the photos "import" and it starts to import pictures to my pc. After about 15-20 pictures, it stops and says "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported. Try...
  5. The 'Save as' function in Photos now automatically saves a copy.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The 'Save as' function in Photos now automatically saves a copy.......: ....to the folder of the original file. e.g. the memory card. I don't want to save it there but am given no choice. This has changed since the last Update. Previously when you went to save an edit to a photo, you were prompted to name the folder you wanted it saved to....
  6. transfer photos

transfer photos: Is it possible to transfer photos from my PC windows 10 to an Apple I-pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/099398e4-4e37-4c53-86d5-c45d39f3f05a
  7. photo transfers

photo transfers: trying to transfer photos to external hard drive but I get a message saying windows doesn't have enough space to copy photos. Can't it just transfer all the pics, so I can delete them from my laptop?...
  8. transferring photos

transferring photos: how do i transferr photos from my zte cell phone to mhy lenovo ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos/9d306804-25c0-4f9f-851a-2f7ef8f2578a"
  9. Transfer photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer photos: I have more than 1000 photos on my phone and I would like to transfer them to my pc, I would pass them through Bluetooth but my pc doesn't have. I have the USB Cable of my cell phone and the PC has several USB ports...
  10. transfer photos

transfer photos: how do I transfer photos from galaxy s7 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/8caa75aa-3ff3-44d0-8994-9f75bf204162"