Windows 10: Automatic hibernation problem on win 10

Discus and support Automatic hibernation problem on win 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, my dell Inspiron 15 keeps hibernating few seconds after win logs on. I have watched YouTube and tried many steps involving power plan, disabling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Fyshie, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Fyshie Win User

Automatic hibernation problem on win 10

Hello, my dell Inspiron 15 keeps hibernating few seconds after win logs on. I have watched YouTube and tried many steps involving power plan, disabling battery adapter drivers from device mgt, turning off hibernate from cmd, changing all settings that has to do with hibernate to never in power mgt tried taken my battery out entirely but the problem is still there, win locks and hibernate .I know my battery is not good but I should be able to use it plugged in.It's really frustrating, any help please

:)

Fyshie, Jun 11, 2024

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Jun 11, 2024
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Automatic hibernation problem on win 10

Win 10 Hibernate Problem

When I connect Internet modem to win 10 PC , After Hibernate pc cannot Hibernate ( PC running ........) Don't work Hibernate . But same pc win 7 os work Hibernate properly. When I Remove internet modem form win 10 PC , After then hibernate work properly.
    Any solution please..

Md Moniruzzaman, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Automatic hibernation problem on win 10

1. Automatic hibernation problem on win 10 - Similar Threads - Automatic hibernation problem

2. Automatic hibernation problem on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic hibernation problem on win 10: Hello, my dell Inspiron 15 keeps hibernating few seconds after win logs on. I have watched YouTube and tried many steps involving power plan, disabling battery adapter drivers from device mgt, turning off hibernate from cmd, changing all settings that has to do with hibernate...
  3. Automatic hibernation problem on win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic hibernation problem on win 10: Hello, my dell Inspiron 15 keeps hibernating few seconds after win logs on. I have watched YouTube and tried many steps involving power plan, disabling battery adapter drivers from device mgt, turning off hibernate from cmd, changing all settings that has to do with hibernate...
  4. Hibernate problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate problem: Hello I got a problem when i put my laptop on hibernate. The problem is when i put my laptop on hibernate and again open my laptop the apps which opened by me before hibernate my laptop will be closed, as if i did switch off to my laptop , and if i leave my laptop open...
  5. Windows 10 Hibernate problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Hibernate problem: Hello, after some Windows updates, my machine started to show an error in the hibernation processstop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT_DEVICE when trying to hibernate - the machine restarts and runs until it discharges the battery if it is not connected to the power supply. To...
  6. Problems with hibernate

Problems with hibernate: I almost only use hibernate when turning off my Windows 10 computer. But often I guess every 10th time when I turn on my computer after hibernate Windows 10 just starts as if I had turned of my computer or made a restart. When it does that all my work has gone. Can I see in...
  7. Hibernation problem

Hibernation problem: I have 2 PCs, both running Windows 10 Home. My older one is a quad-core i7 and the new one is a 6-core i7 Dell XPS. Both desktops have been updated to the latest Windows update stuff but I'm having a hibernation problem on the Dell. When I hibernate my old PC, clicking on...
  8. Hibernation Problem

Hibernation Problem: Using Win 10, computer is set for hibernation however when I go to start/power/hibernate, computer goes to hibernation only to come back on in less than a minute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hibernation-problem/0e5b7139-5ff5-4be1-8d74-c48ab6e29377
  9. Windows 10 hibernate problem

Windows 10 hibernate problem: Hi. My laptop lenovo 700 hibernates unexpetedly. This is hapening for several months. Sometimes in several hours or sometimes in a few minutes later windows shuts down. When I start windows, previous applications whish were running before shut down remain as it is didn't...
  10. Windows 10 Hibernation problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Hibernation problem: Hello i have installed windows 10 build 10074. After using it for a while, I havent any problems except for hibernation. I have enabled hibernation from CMD and added its option in start menu, but when i click hibernate in the start menu, it just sleeps, and dosent power off...