Windows 10: Automatic Log in

Discus and support Automatic Log in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; In the last few days when I turn on my Windows 10 computer it automatically logs me in. If I put the computer on sleep mode though, the log in screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LaceyWilson1, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Automatic Log in

In the last few days when I turn on my Windows 10 computer it automatically logs me in. If I put the computer on sleep mode though, the log in screen comes up when I turn the screen on. How do I get my log in screen to come back for when I turn the computer on?

:)

LaceyWilson1, Jun 29, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 29, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic Log in :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Automatic Log in

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Log in

1. Automatic Log in - Similar Threads - Automatic Log

2. BSOD log in help. “Automatic repair”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD log in help. “Automatic repair”: Hello all. I need help, I have an older dell Inspiron and recently re-booted and now I’m in a blue screen of death cycle. It starts with an error message that says “your device ran into a problem and will now restart”. Then tries to reboot., with a note that says “preparing...
  3. BSOD log in help. “Automatic repair”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD log in help. “Automatic repair”: Hello all. I need help, I have an older dell Inspiron and recently re-booted and now I’m in a blue screen of death cycle. It starts with an error message that says “your device ran into a problem and will now restart”. Then tries to reboot., with a note that says “preparing...
  4. When the device sleeps, when the device is turned on, it automatically logs in and does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When the device sleeps, when the device is turned on, it automatically logs in and does not...: When the device sleeps, when the device is turned on, it automatically logs in and does not require a password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-the-device-sleeps-when-the-device-is-turned/8aab87d7-1e04-4259-b555-5b8e134de409
  5. When the device sleeps, when the device is turned on, it automatically logs in and does not...

When the device sleeps, when the device is turned on, it automatically logs in and does not...: When the device sleeps, when the device is turned on, it automatically logs in and does not require a password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-the-device-sleeps-when-the-device-is-turned/8aab87d7-1e04-4259-b555-5b8e134de409
  6. Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...

Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...: I curiously made an assigned access kiosk account with Edge as its app. After I logged out and tried logging onto the kiosk account, it said that the user profile service and in other tries it said ProfSvc failed and I cannot use the account at all. After I logged out, I saw...
  7. Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...: I curiously made an assigned access kiosk account with Edge as its app. After I logged out and tried logging onto the kiosk account, it said that the user profile service and in other tries it said ProfSvc failed and I cannot use the account at all. After I logged out, I saw...
  8. Automatically logging onto an unloadable kiosk account without being able to log onto the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Create Job to clean transaction log automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create Job to clean transaction log automatically: We are using DB Cluster and FC to provide volume for it. We are deploying Monitoring Appliaction in our systemEvery day, when we add a device and monitor it syncs a lot of logs on the MS SQL 2019 DB Note that for MSSQL we also built HA, including 2 DB with AG and listenerTo...
  10. Create Job to clean transaction log automatically

Create Job to clean transaction log automatically: We are using DB Cluster and FC to provide volume for it. We are deploying Monitoring Appliaction in our systemEvery day, when we add a device and monitor it syncs a lot of logs on the MS SQL 2019 DB Note that for MSSQL we also built HA, including 2 DB with AG and listenerTo...