Windows 10: "Automatic Logoff after Inactivity"

Discus and support "Automatic Logoff after Inactivity" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is "Automatic Logoff after Inactivity" a global setting for all users if this setting is enabled.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EVMQ3585, Jan 22, 2020.

1. EVMQ3585 Win User

"Automatic Logoff after Inactivity"

Is "Automatic Logoff after Inactivity" a global setting for all users if this setting is enabled.

:)

EVMQ3585, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Steevo Win User

Utility to logoff logged-on users nicely with shudown or reboot from another user.

logoff user inactivity

Steevo, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 22, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile "Automatic Logoff after Inactivity" :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. "Automatic Logoff after Inactivity" - Similar Threads - Automatic Logoff Inactivity

2. Windows 365 is automatically deprovisioned after 30 days of inactivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 365 is automatically deprovisioned after 30 days of inactivity.: We use VDI and noticed that many employees do not use them or never connect. We would like to configure it so that 30 days after the VDI workstation is not used it will automatically be deprovisioned...
  3. Windows 365 is automatically deprovisioned after 30 days of inactivity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 365 is automatically deprovisioned after 30 days of inactivity.: We use VDI and noticed that many employees do not use them or never connect. We would like to configure it so that 30 days after the VDI workstation is not used it will automatically be deprovisioned...
  4. Microphone turns off automatically after a min of inactivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone turns off automatically after a min of inactivity: I have recently upgraded my laptop to Win 10 Pro N 20 H2, since then, I have been experiencing a new problem with my microphone. I didn't have any issue with the previous version of win 10. I don't hear in microphone unless I unplug it or from the DTS sound+ I disable "...
  5. inactivity logoff in windows 10 not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    inactivity logoff in windows 10 not working?: it used to work but this week it hasn't at all,and i don't think i touched the screensaver settings. but i rechecked and its still at "screen saver at 1 min" and sleep at 1 min. but it no longer works now. anyone have an idea? submitted by /u/AdmirableFondant0 [link]...
  6. Unable to logoff automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to logoff automatically: Yet again a new update has changed what i do, without any help to correct. I leave my computer on, and expect it to power save and go to sleep and lock itself. I am ok with re-entering a password to open an new session. However now it just stays open. The monitor continues...
  7. Windows 10 automatic lock after short period of inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 automatic lock after short period of inactivity: Hi, About a month ago my laptop hp pavilion started to log itself off after a minute or so of inactivity. I have had this laptop for two years and this problem had never occurred. All the screen time out settings are on never and the power plan is set all to never too....
  8. Printer not working after RDP logoff

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not working after RDP logoff: I have Windows Server 2016 working as a print server for networked printers. The remote PC (Windows 10) has the printer and driver installed, and works perfectly....until it is connected to from a 2nd PC (Windows 7) through RDP. During the remote session, the Win7 PC can...
  9. Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity: I have changed my power settings in Windows 10 so many times I cannot count. I have my power settings set to not refresh until 20 minutes and have even set them to 40 minutes of non-use and Windows 10 continually locks my screen after 1 minute or less of inactivity. This...
  10. Automatic log off after 5 min or so of inactivity

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic log off after 5 min or so of inactivity: My system logs off automatically after 5 minutes or so of inactivity. I don't know where to look for to change this option. I am logging in using my hotmail at start up. 35560