Windows 10: Automatic Minimize game screen

Discus and support Automatic Minimize game screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Before August 14, 2021. I have no problem alt tabbing out a game and alt tabbing back into it without a problem. Now i am have a constant issue when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zetetsuken, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Automatic Minimize game screen

Before August 14, 2021. I have no problem alt tabbing out a game and alt tabbing back into it without a problem. Now i am have a constant issue when i try to alt tab or click on the game program, it would minimize. Not allowing it to show the game screen, unless i minimize firefox. I've tried, registry edit service error to 30d40, turning off game mode, focus assist, updating drivers,, updating win security, full scan. None of these seem to work. I'm at lost here and hoping someone can help resolve this issue I have.

:)

Zetetsuken, Aug 14, 2021

2. Why are my games minimizing when there is no mouse activity or minimizing randomly?

Hi Walter,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to StevenN.'s response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, Aug 14, 2021
  3. Cerawy Win User
    Some issues with minimizing and maximizing games

Im trying the focus assist option right now, i will get back with the results.

Alright, so turning focus assist off seems to have reduced the time it takes for my games to minimize and maximize, but i still get the annoying messagebox in the top left corner of the screen. I would also like if all my games would minimize and maximize instantly, but its a step in the right direction.

Also, my games are running in exclusive fullscreen mode.

Cerawy, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Automatic Minimize game screen

Windows Automatically minimizing

Windows 10.

When idle my open windows or programs will minimize. For instance if I'm awaiting a game to load up or join a lobby, discord on my other screen will minimize automatically after a short time. This happens to all Windows, programs on either screen and is
    really annoying.

ChrisSettembri, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

Automatic Minimize game screen

1. Automatic Minimize game screen - Similar Threads - Automatic Minimize game

2. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR minimize game in full screen: HDR active, minimize the game after some time, can only run in window, when I deactivate the game can run I'm in windows 10 sometimes I manage to make it work but mostly is very difficult to keep the game in full screen...
  3. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDR minimize game in full screen: HDR active, minimize the game after some time, can only run in window, when I deactivate the game can run I'm in windows 10 sometimes I manage to make it work but mostly is very difficult to keep the game in full screen...
  4. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer randomly minimizing full-screen games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly minimizing full-screen games: This happens randomly whenever I am playing games on my computer. My computer will randomly minimize the game sending me back to my desktop and it's really annoying as it happens multiple times a day sometimes. It happens randomly and on all games, not just one game engine....
  6. Games that run in full screen keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games that run in full screen keep minimizing: I have been trying to play games on my laptop. I have not had many problems in the past. But within the past few weeks, every time I try to open a game such as minecraft or call of duty, the game opens for a second or two and then minimizes. when I try to click on it on the...
  7. Windows Automatically minimizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Automatically minimizing: Windows 10. When idle my open windows or programs will minimize. For instance if I'm awaiting a game to load up or join a lobby, discord on my other screen will minimize automatically after a short time. This happens to all Windows, programs on either screen and is really...
  8. My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps minimizing games automatically at random times: This issue had just started to happen. It currently happens with Bendy and the Ink Machine, Team Fortress 2, Terraria and Minecraft just to name a few. I had already tried restarting my PC and pressing the Windows button and X (no dialogue box appears) I had looked at...
  9. minimizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimizing games: when i minimize a game in windows, the game doesnt minimize but instead, the taskbar appears at the bottom of my screen and the game stays in the background, please help me fix it http://peecee.dk/uploads/112016/minimize.png 68482
  10. Minimize Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimize Games: i can't minimize games in win10, when the game have same resolution from desktop. anyone know how fix ? 24572