Windows 10: automatic photo upload to onedrive

Discus and support automatic photo upload to onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm sincerely considering to uninstall onedrive. I do not need to store my photos on onedrive or at least I must be able to decide for myself. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KjellGjerde, Aug 15, 2019.

1. automatic photo upload to onedrive

I'm sincerely considering to uninstall onedrive.

I do not need to store my photos on onedrive or at least I must be able to decide for myself.

I manage to stop the automatic picture transfere to onrdrive whenever I plugged in my phone, but after the last win 10 upgrade this is not longer the case.

This question is repeatedly raised on this support site, however none of the suggested solution works, probably because the one drive settings menue has changed.

:)

KjellGjerde, Aug 15, 2019

2. Windows Phone 8 missing automatic upload of photos to OneDrive (SkyDrive)

This is an answer? Come on. It's a messy work around at best.

This automatic upload feature is not working!!! Come on Microsoft. Help us.

Captain_Eric1, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Windows Phone 8 missing automatic upload of photos to OneDrive (SkyDrive)

A few things. The auto upload works by looking at the last photo that was auto uploaded. That means, there is now way you can auto upload these photos.

You can upload them manually in a couple of ways.

• Open OneDrive app and start uploading the files one by one.
    • Connect the phone to a PC. Then move the missing pictures manually through the OneDrive folder or through onedrive.live.com.

Jay_answers, Aug 15, 2019
  4. automatic photo upload to onedrive

Photos not uploading to OneDrive

Hi ReadyOrNot,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with auto-upload pictures to OneDrive with your Nokia Lumia 920 with Cyan update.

First of all, I would suggest to reboot your phone a couple of times, press and hold power button + volume down. Also, try to switch off and on photos backup.

What is more, I would try to steps from those threads when this issue was discussed:

Some photos skipped by Onedrive backup upload. How to sync?

Photos no longer backing up to OneDrive

Bojanj2

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

automatic photo upload to onedrive

1. automatic photo upload to onedrive - Similar Threads - automatic photo upload

2. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  3. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  4. Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.: Because I have already organized my photos into sub-folders the way I like in the folder 'Pictures' on my computer, all have uploaded correctly, in folders, to OneDrive under My Files. Now I find the photos appearing again under Photos by date useless, especially when many...
  5. Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.: Because I have already organized my photos into sub-folders the way I like in the folder 'Pictures' on my computer, all have uploaded correctly, in folders, to OneDrive under My Files. Now I find the photos appearing again under Photos by date useless, especially when many...
  6. Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.

7. stop automatic upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop automatic upload to onedrive: All the advice I can find on the web, or on microsoft site, has one fatal flaw.Nowhere can I find in settings, a button to untick, so that only files I elect to upload are uploaded. Am I being especially dense, or is it concealed, because Microsoft wants to sell me additional...
  8. stop automatic upload to onedrive

stop automatic upload to onedrive: All the advice I can find on the web, or on microsoft site, has one fatal flaw.Nowhere can I find in settings, a button to untick, so that only files I elect to upload are uploaded. Am I being especially dense, or is it concealed, because Microsoft wants to sell me additional...
  9. stop automatic upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I don’t want my photos automatically uploaded to Onedrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t want my photos automatically uploaded to Onedrive: I find it really irritating that all photos, which come to my laptop automatically get uploaded to OneDrive. If I want to delete a photo from OneDrive, it also gets deleted from my laptop. So I have full OneDrive and full laptop. Moreover the photos on my PC don’t show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont want pictures backed up to one drive

2. automatic upload of photos to onedrive app

3. nokia lumia microsoft lumia has stopped uploading photos to windows 10