Windows 10: Automatic Print

Discus and support Automatic Print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I connected to church network and tried to print on default printer, which was the wrong printer. How do I prevent the document from printing when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrederickHumber, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Automatic Print

I connected to church network and tried to print on default printer, which was the wrong printer. How do I prevent the document from printing when I restart the computer back at home? It doesn't even let me sign in before printing and there is no printer folder to cancel the document.

:)

FrederickHumber, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Window 10 Print Queue

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type services.msc
      in the box.

• Search and Select Print spooler.

• Right click on print Spooler and stop and restart the services and check if it helps.
    Note: Make sure that Print Spooler should be Automatic in services.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 28, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Automatic Print

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic Print :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Print

1. Automatic Print - Similar Threads - Automatic Print

2. Printer keeps printing the same page automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer keeps printing the same page automatically: Since this thread is locked I renewed the question as the fixes in it did not work for meI have two pc and my Fuji xerox is connected to them alternatively via USB. It has been working well for about 6 month. But sudenly when I print only one page or a selection in it the 'no...
  3. Printer keeps printing the same page automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer keeps printing the same page automatically: Since this thread is locked I renewed the question as the fixes in it did not work for meI have two pc and my Fuji xerox is connected to them alternatively via USB. It has been working well for about 6 month. But sudenly when I print only one page or a selection in it the 'no...
  4. Printer keeps printing the same page automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures.: Windows 11 only wants me to print my pictures. I don't want to print them though, I just want to view and crop them. I'd post a screenshot except I use dual monitors and I can't crop it. What can I do?...
  6. In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures.

In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures.: Windows 11 only wants me to print my pictures. I don't want to print them though, I just want to view and crop them. I'd post a screenshot except I use dual monitors and I can't crop it. What can I do?...
  7. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  8. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  9. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Win10/11. Is it possible to automatically print a file as soon as it is saved to a folder.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10/11. Is it possible to automatically print a file as soon as it is saved to a folder.: I have a system that runs a report PDF or text file options during a problem at the building. The building facility supervisor would like the file automatically printed. Can Windows 10/11 monitor a folder and as soon as the file is created can it be set up to automatically...