Windows 10: Automatic recovery loop

Discus and support Automatic recovery loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, for a couple of days now my computer has been in an automatic recovery loop where everytime i restart the pc it takes me back to the same screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChiefBeef, Aug 31, 2020.

1. ChiefBeef Win User

Automatic recovery loop

Hi, for a couple of days now my computer has been in an automatic recovery loop where everytime i restart the pc it takes me back to the same screen, i've tried all of the troubleshoot options such as restore pc or reset pc but none of them seem to work.

:)

ChiefBeef, Aug 31, 2020
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Automatic recovery loop

Window 10 Automatic repair loop

Hi Samuel,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the Automatic repair. Have you tried the steps provided by
    Lawrence Crumb?

Since your computer is stuck on the Automatic repair loop, let me suggest you to boot your computer to
    Safe Mode and try the recovery option in Windows 10 on this
    link

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Automatic recovery loop

1. Automatic recovery loop - Similar Threads - Automatic recovery loop

2. Automatic recovery loop. Wont accept password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic recovery loop. Wont accept password: My laptop has somehow went into an automatic recovery loop after ive installed the latest windows update.Now when i try to sign in to access window prompt, it keeps saying my password is incorrect even though ive changed my password...
  3. Automatic recovery loop. Wont accept password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic recovery loop. Wont accept password: My laptop has somehow went into an automatic recovery loop after ive installed the latest windows update.Now when i try to sign in to access window prompt, it keeps saying my password is incorrect even though ive changed my password...
  4. Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...: I've had BSOD issues with my laptop for a while now; I've worried that one time would be the last time it would turn on, and now it seems that has come to pass. I stepped away from my laptop while it was running properly, and came back to find it had restarted, presumably due...
  5. Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...: I've had BSOD issues with my laptop for a while now; I've worried that one time would be the last time it would turn on, and now it seems that has come to pass. I stepped away from my laptop while it was running properly, and came back to find it had restarted, presumably due...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in BSOD -> Automatic Recovery loop, now just Automatic Recovery loop,...

7. BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop

BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop: I was using my PC as normal and then suddenly one of my two monitors stops working, the other is fine for about 10 minutes and then I blue screen. From then on I was unable to boot up into windows as normal and got stuck bsod after bsod, with errors page fault in nonpaged...
  8. BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop

BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop: I was using my PC as normal and then suddenly one of my two monitors stops working, the other is fine for about 10 minutes and then I blue screen. From then on I was unable to boot up into windows as normal and got stuck bsod after bsod, with errors page fault in nonpaged...
  9. BSOD + automatic repair + recovery loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 automatic recovery loop.

Windows 10 automatic recovery loop.: Hello. I was on my PC when it said I had drive errors and to restart to fix them. Did so and now its doing the loop on me. Tried everything from chkdsk to safe mode. Downloaded the Windows 10 MCT to a flash drive but shows as iso and won’t read it on my PC. I get the Log...