Windows 10: Automatic Recovery

Discus and support Automatic Recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 pc. Why do my pc oftenly runs into a problem and then there is a blue screen wich freezesmy work? It happens after about every 7 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VARNIT Mittal, May 29, 2020.

1. Automatic Recovery

I have a windows 10 pc. Why do my pc oftenly runs into a problem and then there is a blue screen wich freezesmy work? It happens after about every 7 to 8 months. Please help as I have to uninstall the windows and then reinstall every time in order to correct the error. My essential files and drivers are deleted while uninstalling the windows.

:)

VARNIT Mittal, May 29, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 29, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic Recovery :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 29, 2020
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Automatic Recovery

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Recovery

1. Automatic Recovery - Similar Threads - Automatic Recovery

2. My window 10 pro gets stack following recovery from automatic repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    My window 10 pro gets stack following recovery from automatic repair: Hi Following recovery from automatic repair, my window 10 pro HP gets stack for about 30 seconds and continues where it lefts off. I tried to uninstall recently installed apps and tried new driver but the same . Please help...
  3. Booting issue - Preparing Automatic Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting issue - Preparing Automatic Recovery: Dear all,I have an issue with my Lenovo IdeaPad not booting correctly or not booting at all.When pressing the Power button on the laptop, the screen shows the Lenovo greeting screen for a while, and then a text at the bottom appears with"Preparing Automatic Repairs ". After a...
  4. Booting issue - Preparing Automatic Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting issue - Preparing Automatic Recovery: Dear all,I have an issue with my Lenovo IdeaPad not booting correctly or not booting at all.When pressing the Power button on the laptop, the screen shows the Lenovo greeting screen for a while, and then a text at the bottom appears with"Preparing Automatic Repairs ". After a...
  5. Why is my laptop stuck on automatic recovery when I turn it on and when I press advanced...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop stuck on automatic recovery when I turn it on and when I press advanced...: I turned on my laptop last night and it was giving some problems to sign in via my Microsoft account so I turned it off and then it went into preparing automatic repair then it said diagnosing your PC and it says my PC did not start correctly and even tho I restart my PC it...
  6. Why is my laptop stuck on automatic recovery when I turn it on and when I press advanced...

Why is my laptop stuck on automatic recovery when I turn it on and when I press advanced...: I turned on my laptop last night and it was giving some problems to sign in via my Microsoft account so I turned it off and then it went into preparing automatic repair then it said diagnosing your PC and it says my PC did not start correctly and even tho I restart my PC it...
  7. Not able to update window and apps are closing automatically after windows recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to update window and apps are closing automatically after windows recovery.: Few days back my dell laptop ran into the problem. It was asking for recovery. And, in that many options came up related to deleting some apps or more. Without reading much I just clicked on the standard. And, now I am not able to open apps like Microsoft Store, Camera, and...
  8. Not able to update window and apps are closing automatically after windows recovery.

Not able to update window and apps are closing automatically after windows recovery.: Few days back my dell laptop ran into the problem. It was asking for recovery. And, in that many options came up related to deleting some apps or more. Without reading much I just clicked on the standard. And, now I am not able to open apps like Microsoft Store, Camera, and...
  9. Automatic recovery loop. Wont accept password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic recovery loop. Wont accept password: My laptop has somehow went into an automatic recovery loop after ive installed the latest windows update.Now when i try to sign in to access window prompt, it keeps saying my password is incorrect even though ive changed my password...
  10. Automatic recovery loop. Wont accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic recovery loop. Wont accept password: My laptop has somehow went into an automatic recovery loop after ive installed the latest windows update.Now when i try to sign in to access window prompt, it keeps saying my password is incorrect even though ive changed my password...