Windows 10: Automatic Repair Black Screen

Discus and support Automatic Repair Black Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need some serious help. My computer is stuck on the Automatic Repair Black Screen. I've seen many posts in a few forums ask for help on this, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Veshna, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Veshna Win User

Automatic Repair Black Screen

I need some serious help. My computer is stuck on the Automatic Repair Black Screen. I've seen many posts in a few forums ask for help on this, and I've tried hardkilling my PC three times in a row, and it does NOT bring up a menu or even indicate it detected failed startups.
    Just to make sure I wasn't messing up on timing, I killed it thrice the instant the ASUS logo popped up, and I also did so after waiting a bit for the loading dots to pop up.

:)

Veshna, Jan 4, 2020
  2. abapsmoke Win User

Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

Thank you very much for the reply. Unfortunately, I don’t know if it’s my doing something wrong, but I’ll do the steps to boot up the ASO menu and it won’t appear. I’ll reboot three times and leave it to load at the third, but it will do the same as before except for one thing- load for a while, then seemingly reboot on its own quickly (which it didn’t do before the ASO reboots), before going directly into ‘preparing automatic repair’ followed by the black screen shortly after. Same as before, leaving the black screen alone won’t do anything.

abapsmoke, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Automatic Repair Black Screen

Preparing automatic repair - black screen asus laptop

Hi,

In most cases, this issue is caused by a corrupted system file. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there an error code displayed when the screen turns black?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article. It contains information and resolution about black screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Repair Black Screen

1. Automatic Repair Black Screen - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Black

2. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Hello. A few months ago, I was having problems with installing an update and now I’m having problems booting the laptop up. I dropped my laptop on the floor, tried to boot it up and got an automatic repair preparation screen. After that screen a blank CMD flashes on the...
  3. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Hello. A few months ago, I was having problems with installing an update and now I’m having problems booting the laptop up. I dropped my laptop on the floor, tried to boot it up and got an automatic repair preparation screen. After that screen a blank CMD flashes on the...
  4. Preparing Automatic Repair to black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing Automatic Repair to black screen: My laptop was working fine last night, but today when I turned it on, the boot screen appeared like it normally does, but rather than transitioning to the login screen, it returned to another boot screen with the message, “Preparing Automatic Repair”. After a few seconds, the...
  5. Preparing Automatic Repair to black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preparing Automatic Repair to black screen: My laptop was working fine last night, but today when I turned it on, the boot screen appeared like it normally does, but rather than transitioning to the login screen, it returned to another boot screen with the message, “Preparing Automatic Repair”. After a few seconds, the...
  6. Preparing Automatic Repair to black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black Screen after Automatic Repair

Black Screen after Automatic Repair: Dear Microsoft Community I am here to ask for your help, just recently my laptop with OS windows 10, after I boot-up the system the company logo appears along with white circle loading animation, after that it runs the automatic repair and goes in to black screen with cursor....
  8. Windows automatic repair black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows automatic repair black screen: So I just shut down my laptop normally but as soon as I try to open it back up again, it says "preparing windows automatic repair" but after that, the screen just goes black. Like I couldn't do anything. Pls help...
  9. Black Screen and Automatic Repair Problems

Black Screen and Automatic Repair Problems: Two days ago, I was using my newly-updated computer when it froze suddenly, so I decided to do a hard shutdown. Upon booting it up the following morning, a disk repair process was started for my D: drive. After letting the repairs run their course, I then logged in - only for...
  10. Black Screen on Automatic Repair

Black Screen on Automatic Repair: A half-hour ago I got a "your pc has run into an error and needs to restart" screen. After it collected the data (or whatever else it was) it then went to black, before restarting. I have an Asus x455L running Windows 10, and after the manufacturer's logo loaded once, it...