Windows 10: Automatic Repair boot loop, disabling early-launch anti-malware protection. help?

Discus and support Automatic Repair boot loop, disabling early-launch anti-malware protection. help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So. Been stuck in a automatic repair Boot loop. The only option that will get me into my system is advanced option 8 (disabling the ELAM). Should I, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/prodigalkal7, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Automatic Repair boot loop, disabling early-launch anti-malware protection. help?

So. Been stuck in a automatic repair Boot loop. The only option that will get me into my system is advanced option 8 (disabling the ELAM). Should I, or is it safe, to disable it permanently via the cmd?

submitted by /u/prodigalkal7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/prodigalkal7, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

automatic repair keep looping and system restore not success cause vedatamodel.edb corrupt

To help us transition to the next troubleshooting step for your concern about Windows 10, we'd like to check the following:

• Troubleshooting steps that you have already performed other than System Restore.
    • The results of performing the following:
      • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
      • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
      • bootrec.exe /fixboot

In the meantime, you can disable the Early Launch Anti-Malware Protection by performing these steps:

• Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard, then press the
      Restart button on your screen.
    • In the Boot menu, select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options, then select Startup Settings.
    • Press F8 to select the Disable early launch anti-malware protection
      option.
    • Restart your PC.

We look forward to the results of disabling the Early Launch Anti-Malware Protection and the Bootrec.exe commands.

Jelu Cal, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Window 10 repair sys in loop and cant fix anything

Hi,

This seems to be a very frustrating experience. The driver partitions on your
    PC
    may be preventing you from reinstalling Windows 10 or from getting out of the automatic repair loop. To troubleshoot this, kindly try these following methods:

Method 1: Removing Hardware

If you have additional hard drives or external USB devices,
    try removing them. Also, if you are using a desktop, we recommend removing and re-attaching your
    RAM before rebooting your PC.

Method 2: Disabling the Early Launch Anti-malware Protection

Sometimes, the early launch anti-malware prevents the booting of a PC. You can disable this by following these steps:

• Power on your PC and when the Windows Logo
      appears, force shutdown your PC by hold-pressing the
      power button.
    • Do step 1 for 3 times or until the Windows Recovery Environment appears.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environments, go to Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup settings.
    • Choose Disable early launch anti-malware protection.
    • Restart your PC and check if your issue has been resolved.

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Automatic Repair boot loop, disabling early-launch anti-malware protection. help?

Windows 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair after recent update

Hi , I'm David, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community. I'll do my best to help today.

Fix 1. Refresh or Reset PC

The official Microsoft solution to an endless 'Preparing Automatic Repair' loop is to directly refresh or reset the PC. They state:

"Upon the 'Preparing automatic repair' window, press-and-hold Power button 3 times to forcefully shut down the machine. The system will enter boot repair page after 2-3 times of reboot, choose Troubleshoot, then go on to Refresh PC or Reset PC."

Fix 2. Disable Early Launch Anti-Malware Protection

Another way to get out of the Windows Automatic Repair loop is to disable early launch anti-malware protection. You can do this from Command Prompt in the Windows Boot Options menu which will begin to appear after your restart your computer several times.

1) Navigate to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings. Your computer will restart then present you with a list of options.

2) Choose "Disable early launch anti-malware protection".

3) Restart your PC and check if you can boot into Windows.

Fix 3. Delete a Problematic File

Occasionally Windows will be stuck in an Automatic Repair loop due to certain corrupt files. To check if this is your issue, and resolve it:

1) In the Windows Boot Options menu, choose "Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Command Prompt".

2) In the command line, enter: C: cd Windows\System32\LogFiles\Srt. SrtTrail.txt

Advanced Fixes for Windows Automatic Repair Loop in Windows 10/8.1/8

Method 1. Manually Repair MBR and Rebuild the BCD

If the Master Boot Record (MBR) and Boot Configuration Data store (BCD) are missing, corrupted, or not properly configured; Windows won't be able to start. If this is the case, to enter Windows, manually repair the MBR and rebuild the BCD.

To do this:

1) In the Windows Boot Options menu, choose Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Command Prompt.

2) When Command Prompt appears, enter the following lines in succession:

bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd

bootrec.exe /fixmbr

Best Regards,

David.

David Comley, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Repair boot loop, disabling early-launch anti-malware protection. help?

1. Automatic Repair boot loop, disabling early-launch anti-malware protection. help? - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair boot

2. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  3. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  4. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop

Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop: i turned on my PC and it has the boot startup and the circle just keeps spinning so I kept restarting my pc then automatic repair showed up and did the same thing ive tried F8 but that doesn't work...
  6. Automatic Repair Boot Loop.

Automatic Repair Boot Loop.: I really don't want to reset my laptop fully and i will only do such a thing as a last resort, anyways this issue has been with me for a few months now and I really want to fix my laptop once and (maybe not) for all, so please i need a lot of help till this is fixed, i...
  7. Automatic Boot repair loop

Automatic Boot repair loop: My laptop lenovo 315 ideapad is hung up in an Automatic Repair loop showing message for logFiles inside srtTrail.txt, possibly the reason is that I pressed the power button twice when booting. I have attempted all the solution options in below mentioned links - 1....
  8. anti virus and malware protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    anti virus and malware protection: Windows Security is now recognised now as being more than adequate for protection from viruses malware ransomeware ect. Will this eventually negate the need for third party software and what will happen to the likes of Bitdefender Kaspersky McAfee etc. Will people still...
  9. Anti virus and malware protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti virus and malware protection: Is the Windows Defender very effective protection against any harms that may be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/anti-virus-and-malware-protection/6a679aa5-3f2b-4172-84f6-b812aa914cfb
  10. Disable Early Launch Anti-Malware in Windows 8 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Disable Early Launch Anti-Malware in Windows 8 and Windows 10: How to: Disable Early Launch Anti-Malware in Windows 8 and Windows 10 How to Disable Early Launch Anti-Malware Protection in Windows 8 and Windows 10 [img] Information As antimalware (AM) software has become better and better at detecting runtime malware, attackers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I disable early launch anti malware protection?

2. window 10 disable elam

3. ELAM preventing startup

4. disable early launch anti-malware protection,
  5. ) Disable early launch anti-malware protection,
  6. how to disable early launch anti-malware protection windows 10 via commad prompt,
  7. disable early launch anti-malware protection freeze