Windows 10: Automatic Repair Boot Loop problem... T_T

Discus and support Automatic Repair Boot Loop problem... T_T in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yeah, i have a problem, my Dell laptop is having a Automatic Repair Boot Loop, i tried so many things and yet, all had failed, i tried doing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlienMan33, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Automatic Repair Boot Loop problem... T_T

Yeah, i have a problem, my Dell laptop is having a Automatic Repair Boot Loop, i tried so many things and yet, all had failed, i tried doing the regback thing and on the last dir thing you had to do all were 0's so i could not continue, the next thing i did was a startup repair and that failed, i also tried accessing safe mode but that ended up showing a BSOD and gave me an error code (here is the error code btw: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR) and i also tried to load a system restore point but i noticed that i hadn't made one, the final thing i tried was resetting the pc, and that had failed without changing anything on my system, there is one last option which IS available and that is to go back to a previous version, but i consider that as a last resort, and if i do that and if that also fails then my system might be stuck with this loop for good, so can anyone please help me and find a way to fix this!

:)

AlienMan33, Feb 9, 2019

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi,

Unsuccessful installation of an update could be a possible cause why you are experiencing the automatic repair loop. To address this concern, we suggest running the Startup Repair tool using your bootable USB. This tool can scan and repair damaged system
    files. Follow these steps to run the Startup Repair tool:

• Insert the bootable USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
    • In the Windows Setup page, select the language to install, Time and currency format and the keyboard or input method and click on Next.
    • Click on Repair your computer and select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options and select Automatic Repair and select the operating system. You might also require changing the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from CD/DVD.

Important: While scanning the hard drive if any bad sectors are found, the scanner tries to repair that sector, any data available on that might be lost.

Note: Modifying BIOS settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications
    of the settings are at your own risk.

Keep us updated about the result.

Darleen Pen, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Automatic Repair Boot Loop problem... T_T

Automatic repair loop

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Here are the steps I generally recommend to fix automatic repair boot loops:

Use Check Disk Utility

Fix Boot and Rebuild BCD via Command Prompt

Restore Windows Registry

Delete the Problematic File

Disable Automatic Startup Repair

Check Device Partition and OsdevicePartition

Perform Refresh or Reset Your PC

These steps are listed in detail with instructions in the below article:

https://www.technology.org/2017/11/14/7-ways-fi...

If you're still experiencing issues after these steps, please let me know and I'll see what else we can try! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Repair Boot Loop problem... T_T

1. Automatic Repair Boot Loop problem... T_T - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Boot

2. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  3. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  4. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop: I turned my HP Notebook on the other day running the latest windows insider version and when the HP logo appeared, it said "Preparing Automatic Repair" with the spinning dots above it. After a while, the screen briefly displays what appears to be a dialogue box and then...
  6. Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi I just recently built my new computer a little over a month ago and today I restarted it. When I have my m.2 plugged in I get a Preparing Automatic Repair boot loop. I downloaded windows creation tool onto a flash drive and removed the m.2 to try and load up windows...
  7. Automatic Repair Loop Problem

Automatic Repair Loop Problem: Hey Friends, I got a new ASUS laptop a few months back and it was working quite good, but today it certainly starts showing Automatic Repair Error and has gone into the loop. I need help regarding the same. I will first mention what I have tried. 1. I have tried the...
  8. Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop

Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop: i turned on my PC and it has the boot startup and the circle just keeps spinning so I kept restarting my pc then automatic repair showed up and did the same thing ive tried F8 but that doesn't work...
  9. Automatic Repair Boot Loop.

Automatic Repair Boot Loop.: I really don't want to reset my laptop fully and i will only do such a thing as a last resort, anyways this issue has been with me for a few months now and I really want to fix my laptop once and (maybe not) for all, so please i need a lot of help till this is fixed, i...
  10. Automatic Boot repair loop

Automatic Boot repair loop: My laptop lenovo 315 ideapad is hung up in an Automatic Repair loop showing message for logFiles inside srtTrail.txt, possibly the reason is that I pressed the power button twice when booting. I have attempted all the solution options in below mentioned links - 1....